Thread: February Detox Challenge With Nicole Tracy!!!! TTC or want to lose weight fast?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thumbs up February Detox Challenge With Nicole Tracy!!!! TTC or want to lose weight fast?

With all the Christmas festivities and holiday frivolity drawing to a close, now is the ideal time to give our bodies a well deserved rest. Yes... it's time for a detox!

A well designed detoxification program can work wonders for shedding extra kilos (and Christmas bellies , restoring energy levels, reducing the toxic load on your liver, re-balancing hormones, clearing up skin and really and truly enhancing your wellbeing.

These days, our bodies are forced to cope with a multitude of toxins - some environmental (pesticides, herbicides, industrial wastes/pollution, car fumes etc) and some self-inflicted (alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, preservatives, food colourings and additives, refined and processed foods, trans-fats, cosmetics, household cleaners and so forth).

In this day and age the greatest gift of thanks we can give to our bodies is a little rest! A short break from this constant chemical assault can give our systems the chance to catch up with the backlog of jobs it is perpetually forced to leave on the back- burner. A detox program is ideal for couples trying to conceive in 2009 and for women who are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding.

If you would like to complete a safe, tried and tested detox under the expert supervision of a Naturopath, contact Nicole Tracy at BellyBelly Pregnancy Centre to be part of a February Detox Challenge. This program can be undertaken via telephone consultation for those living outside Victoria or at the centre in Canterbury.

Our detox package consists of:

* An initial 45 minute consultation
    * A follow-up 30 minute consultation
    * Detox program and recipes
    * A suitable protein/liver detoxification supplement
    * Free email and text message support.

All this for $220!! A brilliant way to kick-start your 2009 weight loss goals.

Join in on the February Detox Challenge with Nicole Tracy and other BellyBelly Members!!! Nicole tells me most of her friends who do this 3 week detox end up losing 6kgs or more!
    Last edited by BellyBelly; January 27th, 2009 at 04:48 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

I live to far away!!!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

She can do it over the phone Maz, and send you the herbs.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

hmmm now there's an idea. Thanks babe.

Will wait for my Mr Rudd $$ and get onto her pronto