Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fitbit

Default Re: Fitbit

If anyone wants another friend, I'd love to be your friend. I only have 3 so far. Lol

I finally ordered the flex last night. Should be here next week (express to remote areas are not express )

Convinced DH to get one yesterday morning. Bad idea when he's on his feet all day at work - he bangs out my entire day's worth of steps within an hour or two of being at work I'm currently on the exercise bike at home with my Flex tucked into the hem of my pants to try getting up to 1/3 of his steps before midnight!

There's an idea Teni... I wonder if I can pass off mine being under my sock for netball... I could pull it off for training, but maybe not for games Wouldn't work in my bra would it? If I took it off the band? Might have to test it out

I put mine in my bra when I'm pushing the stroller or a trolley while shopping - it totally works! Just try not to be too close to your goal when you do it. I got a fright when my boob started buzzing last week

I think I'll be ok at 11am. But would love to see what I use in a game.
    Might have to try put it inside the lining or something though. Can't risk it escaping.
    Don't want to have it trodden on & really can't have it seen. The things we've gone through for piercings!

And since earlier in the thread someone said readings are hard to get while pushing a trolley/pram, this will be really handy to know.

My brother is considering getting one too. More for the sleep side of things. Has anyone got any better suggestions? He's a tall lanky shearer, he doesn't need fitness, but wants an idea of his sleep patterns over time.

I've upgraded to a suunto with heart rate strap. Anyone want to buy a fit bit? LOL. :-)

I just got one this week. So if anyone wants to be my buddy please PM me.
    Not 100% sure how to add friends yet though.....

2cheekymonkeys... the only reason I took so long to buy one is coz I was waiting for a bargain!! 3 days ago!!!

Mine wasn't too bad though. $80 new & $7 post. Decent saving

Mine turned up today. Came set with a 10000 step goal & I've gotten over half that in the last 3 hours thanks to netball training!

Feeling good already

Lol so I decided to see if I could get away with using it today for sports. Tucked safely in my bra, thinking there's no way I'll hit the 10 000 til later & didn't give it a second thought...

Til I was umpiring the juniors this arvo & it started buzzing in my boob down the goal end & I almost cracked up laughing... imagine explaining that. Oh, my boob is buzzing. All good

Anyone elses' fitbit flex playing funny buggers? Mine is saying today is THURSDAY 14th May, not WEDNESDAY 14th may. Have checked all my settings and they are all correct

Mine isn't loading on the PC at the moment. Even though it was only synced about an hour ago. I was having trouble logging foods tonight too.

Yeah, mine says today is Friday 15th. I have logs for Friday & we're not even there yet :/ No wonder it has been telling me Sunday was my busiest day... it was Saturday!

I am considering a Fitbit for Christmas ...

I got a Polar HRM for Christmas, but didn't realise that you had to wear the chest thing for it, *all the time* ...

I gather with the fitbit, it's just the thing on your wrist and nothing more - correct?

All of them are one piece, there's different kinds The Flex is the wristband, the rest clip on to your clothes.

yeah, a wristband is what I'm after, I'm pretty sure. That's what I thought the Polar was!! But it doesn't work by itself apparently - you have to wear the chest strap too.

That sucks If you don't like the Fitbit Flex, apparently Jawbone Up is good too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast