Thread: Good links for low GI?

Default Good links for low GI?

Because I'm hypoglycaemic and only just passed the GD test last time and went on to have a nearly 10lb baby, this time around my dr has suggested that we be proactive and not wait for or rely on the GD test in a couple of weeks, but just go ahead with tackling blood sugar instability now.

Only thing is, i'm struggling for easy, family friendly low GI / diabetic friendly recipes. Are there any good sites out there where I could find such a thing?

I found some good ones at the taste website, and the Tony Ferguson diet is based on low gi so there are some good ones on their site too. I am a big fan of low gi diet and I've found some great recipe books over the years, around $30 each with loads of recipes so not too expensive. Any large (ish) book store should have plenty to choose from. I would also grab a copy of the supermarket guide which shows you how most supermarket items are rated.

AJC, thanks! ANd I hadn't heard of the supermarket guide, I'll keep an eye out for that.