Thread: Help I need to get rid of this weight

Default Help I need to get rid of this weight

Hi ladies,
    So here's the long and short of it.

2007 I lost like 25kgs and was down to a size 12. Then I met DF.

I put on about 5 kgs in a couple of months.

Then Feb 2008 I got pregnant. I refused to weigh myself the entire pregnancy cause I was so scared. DS was born Nov 08' and I was 105kgs.

DS is now 9 months and I am still 101.00kgs....

Help!!!! I'm tired of being a blob. I was going to gym and did lose like 5 kgs but I can't afford it anymore. I eat pretty healthy food and don't keep chocolate in the house.

I just can't seem to find the motivation to get this weight off...

Oh and I have chronic fatigue just to make things even easier....

Any ideas or inspirations anyone????

i just started a thread a few days ago and a few girls have joined me and where going to help motivate one another if you would like to join us you could we'd love to have u xx p.s i know the feeling of being stuck in a rut hun but we can get out it!

hello

you an i are in the same boat re motivation as i am 117 kg and i need to lose a fair amount of weight.
    this i swhat came to me today you got to lose it for yourself and then for your family's sake think of all the fun that you are missing out on atm also think of what it is going to be like to be at your goal weight and think about what it is going to feel like being at your goal weight.

It is worth it it is hard but once you get there you will be great full that you done it.

for me i have a wife and 4 awesome children plus 1 on the way to lose the weight for

dont let the chronic fatigue stop you either you can so do it even within the limits you may have.

drink 2-3 litres of water every day this helps to flush your system out and this alone gives you more energy

go for walks when you can even take your DS for a walk or something like that when you feel yourself getting too tired then take a break and so on.

I am here for support of you need it you are not alone in this struggle that is for sure

all the best

Thank you both for replying Emmasn I would love to join your thread as I think I just need constant kicks in the butt.

Mr Squidipa- thank you. It's really hard admitting you have let things get out of control and I have wardrobe full of beautiful clothes that don't fit me!!! I will drink that water and I'm also going to cut out all biscuits from now on! It's just so hard sometimes to remember how good it felt being thin as I just feel so horrible about myself at the moment!

Thats great hun seriously the last few months since having DD i have just been so lazy i know i could be doing more than i had and just using excuses why i shouldnt get healthy again. but its taken alot to look in the mirror properly and realise this isnt me and so from the last few weeks i have taken long walks with DD in the pram(not as much physical excercise as i would like as i have back injury but im trying to do more), eating smaller portions of food n drinking only water only the occasional juice etc and ive lost 3 1/2 kg just from doing that you start feeling better and better once you make that change seriously. We desreve to feel amazing ! lets help one another we can do this and live a healthier life x

dont let those negative thoughts get to you just shake them off and power through pick an outfit that you would love to wear and make that your goal to fit into that outfit again and you are allowed to treat yourself every now and again oh also dont eat after dinner as the body turns what you eat after dinner into fat pretty much.

Thats a great tip Mr Squidipa

Yeah great tip. I think I need to start by eating something proper for breakfast instead of biscuits with tea cause it's faster. Also I'm going to swap my afternoon tea from biscuits to fruit.

And no more Ice cream with desert!!!!

Great idea Mr squidipa, I'm going to look for my outfit today!

it is also important to have breakfast even if it is just a bowl of cereal.

great once you have that outfit you will have a physical goal to get to just look at that outfit everyday and think of how you are going to look and feel in it