Thread: I am determined to lose weight

Default I am determined to lose weight

My 21st is in 3 months and i am determined to lose 15kgs by then.

My doctor weighed me 2 months ago and i am embarrassed to say that i have hit 100kgs. I have made up a diet plan that i am going to stick to from now until my birthday. I am also going to get off my bum and exercise. I have no motivation to exercise but i am thinking of renting a cross trainer that way i have no excuse to not do something.

I am thinking of trying the cabbage soup diet as i know of a few ladies who had got great results from it. I will only do it for a week as the diet recommends and then move onto my diet plan.

I'm going to be strict on myself as i am so determined to not be fat on my 21st The weight loss will also make TTC easier.

Wish me luck!!

Good luck hun, but ii dont think going on a fad diet will help you loose weight and keep it off?
    Best bet is to exercise a heap and eat healthy, the last thing you want to do is starve your body of nutrients if you are wanting to try for a baby soon?

Maybe set yoursefl a goal each week with how much you want to loose and stick to that.

Good luck

Goodluck deary...
    if you need any advice im a nutritionist and would be glad to help you out
    xx

Hi ladies,

I thought i would update my stats. I weighed myself 2 days ago and i have actually lost 6kgs!!!!!!!! :horray:

So i have 9kgs left to lose

I hadn't actually tried real hard to lose weight. So i'm putting it down to my medication because i was told i would lose weight while on it, it causes horrible headaches and i stopped taking it for a week and i was feeling really good but now that i know i am seeing results i have started taking it again and sure enough 2 days on and the headaches are back

Hi ladies,

I thought i would update my stats. I weighed myself 2 days ago and i have actually lost 6kgs!!!!!!!!

So i have 9kgs left to lose

I hadn't actually tried real hard to lose weight. So i'm putting it down to my medication because i was told i would lose weight while on it, it causes horrible headaches and i stopped taking it for a week and i was feeling really good but now that i know i am seeing results i have started taking it again and sure enough 2 days on and the headaches are back

Default Well Done!

I just thought i'd drop you a line to say a Very Well Done with losing 6kg!!

Keep it up, you'll get to your goal : )

Just keep thinking about the reason you want to lose the weight.

I'm trying to drop a few kilos myself and when i am out running and want to stop i start repeating to myself why i want to tone up.

Well done....

Hey there. Good work on the loss. Join us in the weight loss support group if you like. I use calorieking and do a whole lot of exercise. Other ladies in there use weight watchers. But it may hive you some motivation and support to keep going. We are all different starting weights

what medication are you on? is it for weight loss purposes? good on ya for your loss! i am weighin in tomorrow after a proper week of exercise and diet!

Thanks ladies!

I'm on diabex xr for my insulin resistance. It is to help me lose a bit of weight as well i just wasnt expecting 6kgs in 2 months!

I think with the exercise and my healthy eating along with the meds ill get to my goal by my birthday