Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lite n Easy

Default Lite n Easy

Hi

I am starting this tomorrow and just wondering if anyone else out there is on Lite N Easy?

hi!
    I just started last week! I got the brekky and lunch 1200 cals, but this week switched to dinners. well, DH and i cook dinner at home so wanted a meal together. but i didnt like their lunch menu, and their dinners look yummy so am substituting the dinner for lunch instead. same cals. I'm going to try this for another week. I think the 1200 cals is leaving me too hungry and tired, i have a 12 week old. i get my dinner order today, so will let you know how it goes!
    oh havent lost weight yet!

Hi prama

I am doing the 1500cal 5 days all meals. Today is my first day and so far so good. I havne't minded the food at all and I'm not hungry yet. I think once I get used to it I will just switch to the dinners as the breakfast and lunch look easy enough to do on my own I think. I am looking forward to dinner! They look yum

I love how it is all packaged and labeled so there is nothing really you need to do besides eat it.

I hope you have a good week!

Hi!
    I had the dinner for lunch and it wasnt bad! some of the lunch stuff isnt too bad, i had the laksa last week and it was surprisingly yummy. yeah, i think im going to switch to 1500cal, since im breastfeeding and was feeling tired and lethargic with the 1200.
    good point abt making your own.. breakfasts are easy, the only thing at the moment for me is with the baby, the time just flies and it ends up being 10.30, 11 before i have breakfast.

I know what you mean about the time flying. My little one is 3 weeks today and I honestly haven't had a proper meal since he has been born - so this is really helping as it's so easy.

How are you going prama?

hello!
    im doing well. still waiting to see results!!
    how are you going?

Hey...I have only lost about 4kg but better than nothing! I have been doing my own breakfast and lunch though as it was working out a bit expensive. I think next week I will start ordering lunches again though as I think i need to. Breakast is easy to do on my own though.

How have you been going?

hey, 4kg is fantastic!!
    ive only lost 1 kg, i guess cos we make our own dinner and some days i have lunch outside when im out and about.
    congrats! i think you're doing really well. thanks for thinking of me..

Hi,

I have been on Liteneasy before and lost heaps of weight. Gained it all back though through no exercise. I've rejoined in April and have lost 5-6 kgs since. I have plateaued at the moment and have got a personal trainer to kick start my metabolism again. I started losing weight in Jan 08 with Tony Ferguson but only managed 4-5 weeks on that as drinking my calories didn't satisfy my hunger and needed something to eat! All in all, i've lost about 11-12kgs since then. i hit the gym too.
    Liteneasy is great and convenient but gets a bit expensive.
    Can i join your Liteneasy buddy group too?

sehra - that's amazing!!!! 11-12kgs. im still dreaming of losing 10kgs.
    yeah, at the start it's ok but starts to get expensive, stuff like brekkie and lunch you can make it if you're at home...

I work (don't know if you guys do?) and having a pre-packed brekkie and lunch is fantastic and it's not the same old same old or leftovers from dinner the night before. I would love it if they had a lunch and dinner option but they don't.
    Yeah, i used to be a size 14 borderlining at 16 and now i am a snug fit size 10! I am pretty amazed myself but i still look in the mirror and see a fat person and focus on my apron belly (a gift from my 2 c/s). I want to be a size 8 but the i have definitely plateaued and it is driving me crazy!
    Good luck Prama, i know we can all DO it.

hi
    i had a baby in feb, so still on mat leave and trying to get rid of my preggy weight. i was between 10-12, now am 14. im sure i will get there but it will take a while. im not lucky that my body can easily shed those pounds. hopefully a 12 by summer!

Just don't raid the pantry like i used too. You've just had a bub, so the weight will fall off don't you worry. the cold weather doesn't really get me motivated either to do some kind of exercise.
    I can't lose weight easily either, i've got PCOS, so my fat cells are very stubborn and the insulin resistance which comes with PCOS doesn't help either as i always crave sugary foods. I find the sugar free lollies are good for that though.

moocow72 Guest

Default Lite n Easy

Hi Loll
    Just wondering how you are going with LnE. I have just started.

Leestar Guest

*Bump* Just wondering if LnE really does work. I've got the exercise routine going well but my food intake is letting me down

Yep it works!

I did it after I had DS - I had about 6kg of baby weight to shift and DS wasn't sleeping well so trying to calorie count and diet just wasn't going to happen.

I went on LnE (1500cal, full 7 day program) and I lost the weight in about 7 weeks. The first month I wasn't exercising, it was coming off anyway but I was breastfeeding so I didn't want to lose too much too quickly.

I've just started it again now because I've gained again over winter.

It really is great, so convenient and the food is really nice. As others have said though it can get a bit exxy, but if you're prepared and self disciplined enough to do some meals yourself you can bring the cost down.

Good luck, I say do it!!

Is anyone still doing the light and easy.. I have just started doing the lunches and dinners with my DF. Have lost 1.7kg since friday . Am on the 1200 cal and DF is on 1500 cal. Am a little hungry but think I am slowly adjusting to the portions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast