Thread: Magic 100

Default Magic 100

Ok I'm in my third trimester so I'm not dieting and i didn't think I was overeating but I have hit the magic 100 kg mark !!!! Pleeeeease tell me it'll all go away when give birth !! I don't care if you're lying either

How much have you gained overall?

Of course it will go away with bf, exercise and healthy eating. No lie there!

It will, but just don't be dissappointed if it doens't happen quickly - the *rule* about it is that it takes 9 months to put it all on, so expect 9 months to lose it all.

Well I started of at 75kg, but I was already 6 weeks pregnant when I weighed myself so approx. 25kg gain with baby? I guess just seeing 100kg was a bit of a shock?? Only because I have never been that heavy and for me that's a lot. My husband is 107kg and he looks beautiful but for me I just feel soooo heavy.....

You will have to work to take it off. I was about 96kg at your stage but i know i put on more. I ballooned in the last few weeks.

I was down to 86kg when DS was six weeks old but PND and no support I comfort ate my way back up to 106kg. And with no breastfeeding putting my metabolism back to very slow I have a lot of trouble losing it.

Urgh. Stupid Child. *sigh*

Hun I was 73kg's when I fell pregnant - stopped weighing myself once I hit 100kgs - quite a few weeks before I gave birth.

I'm now 76kgs 4 months later - admittedly I did have a small teenager not a baby
    BF'ing is a miracle weight loss cure!!!