Thread: Optislim/lite and easy etc with family

Default Optislim/lite and easy etc with family

So, does anyone do optislim or similar weight programs with a family?

I want to try optislim but not sure how I'd go with still needing to cook. Every second week I would only need to cook for hubby

Doea to work out expensive

Default Re: Optislim/lite and easy etc with family

If it is shakes you still have a normal healthy meal at night time so yes, it can be done with a family.

I use the Tony Ferguson shakes once a day as it can be expensive. As a replacement make your own soup for lunch and eat plenty of fruit and I found drinking lots of water helped.

Before buying in large amounts try small sachets as you have to like the taste or you won't use it.

My husband has done lite n easy a couple of times. The last time he did it I did it with him and I cooked for the kids. We opted for the dinners only option. We did both loose weight but as soon as we couldn't' afford it anymore the weight came back. He wants to re-do it again now that we are both working but I refuse to do it again. It has been proven time and time again (he also did CSIRO diet many years ago) that he lets himself go once he stops.

Cooking tea also makes you aware of what you are eating so you become aware of what is healthy and what is not. This thinking is really helpful when you take a break, on holidays, out for tea etc.

We have bought smaller dinner plates which has been a way to limit the amount you put on your plate.