Thread: P90X - anyone?

Default P90X - anyone?

Anyone done or tried to do (lol) P90X?

Or know of anyone who has? Looking for any and all feedback please

TIA

paradise lost Guest

I haven't, but the website is scary! LOL. Youtube seems to have a bunch of videos of people who've done it, maybe check there out?

Bx

Thanks B

Yep did the you tube thing last night...and it is scary looking! lol
    But it is hardcore stuff and I need a hardcore arse whooping And given the price of my gym membership for 3 months, this is actually cheaper, and I get to keep it forever hehehe

There seems to be some really good results...and some really not so good ones - but the ones that arent so good the people have openly admitted that they have missed days and not followed the program properly.

Hi, Yes i started the program about just over 5 months ago. I REALLY recommend it. You need to be strict and stick to the nutrition guide as well as the exercise. In my first 4 weeks i lost 17% body fat, which i was very happy. Unfortunately i had to stop doing it a few weeks ago because i fell pregnant and found it was too intense for me. you can do whatever intensity you want. My Dh and my brother are still on the program and have changed alot.. It's not about losing weight it's about fitness and being healthy losing weight is a bonus. In the 2 months i did it for i only lost 2 kgs but overall body fat was alot, and i was lot fitter, it's the best i've ever felt and looked. After i have my next baby within a month or 2 i'll be doing it again to lose my baby weight. I found it was the only thing that worked for me. if you want to know more let me know. I have all the info about it but if you do look on utube there is so many video's of ppls journey's and it does really work when you do the program structure. I hope i've helped you but please let me know if you want to know more

another thing. The best thing about it, it's dvd's that you do at home, so you can do it anytime of the day, and it's great for ppl that have kids. Most days it goes for a hour yoga is a hour and a half and one rest day.. Its hard work but worth it in the end. I wish i got to my finish line but will definitely do it again

ace Lozza!
    Thanks heaps for that Just what I'm looking for. The fact that I can do it at home and work it around Charlotte is great. The creche at my gym is only open between 9 and 12 and the gyn is small so it is packed with other mums lol Charlotte doesnt like it much either, and its not open on the weekends.
    But if I can do it while she is having a nap or after she goes to bed whenever it is perfect.

Where did you get yours from and how much was it? I can get it a Workout World here so dont have to order it from the TV, it is $200, just wondering if the price is comparable?

Ta again

Anyone else?

I've heard it's around $200 we got a copy from a friend of a friend so we didn't have to pay. Maybe see if you can get it cheaper off the net they do have a website

I have it! I think its a great workout. You do need a certain level of fitness to begin though, it certainly isn't a good starting point if you are a couch potato. So if you are reasonably fit and healthy and want to step it up with a good hard workout you can do at home this is the right program.