Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those that run

Default Re: For those that run

Answering the bra question: panache all the way! They are awesome for bigger busts. I have worn them from when I was a 16H, then all the way through my weight loss I kept having to get fitted for new sizes, but they always did an awesome job. They even do my ridiculous 10G size haha!

Sorry to butt in, but thanks for the panache tip! I have been searching for a good sports bra for larger breasts and it's good to get first hand recommendations. Currently I'm wearing 2 bras and a singlet, and it's not the most practical thing to do!

Thanks again everyone. Looks like I just need to channel the stubbornness and push through the beginning. I've noticed that I can push through, otherwise I never would have even gotten this far.

As for the bra question, mine is Berlei. It's fine on its own but I wear it with a singlet that's kind of tight and has a built in support thingy. It's size 14B though so I have no idea if it'd be any good for larger sizes.

I have a feeling I may actually enjoy today's run. I've just gotten rid of a toddler-induced headache and I'm looking forward to getting out away from the crying, whinging and demanding!

Quote Originally Posted by MadB View Post
    You just keep going, one foot after the other
    I agree with Zazou, it's the start that's hard, like the first 10 laps in the pool I'm trying to work toward 12km but am going to have to get a pedometer or something as I have no idea how far I'm going now (nowhere near 12, I know that much)

You can download MapMyRun to your phone and put it in an armband and it will track your run/speed/pace etc and save it for you.
    You can use MapMyRun to plan runs and search other people's runs to find some you like.
    If you really want a gadget a GPS watch is better than a pedometer.

I just bought some Moving Comfort bras and I love them.

wow. i dreamt about buying a watch last night...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12