Thread: Townsville fit or wanna get fit mums wanted

Default Townsville fit or wanna get fit mums wanted

Hi there, my old running buddy is knocked up and has gone back to work 3 days a week until baby no. 2 is born in Jan, so I am look for a new running buddy... Is there anyone out there in Townsville who would like to meet up once or twice a week in the mornings for a walk building to a good jog... I am happy to do the Strand, Castle Hill or Riverway and my goal is to jog 5 min k's, with maybe looking long term at doing a "fun run" I am keen to do coffee, play dates after if your keen or I currently often stop midway or after and let the little people play. I am just getting back into this so I'd say Im unfit but able to jog for 2 min and walk 2 min for 5 ks. I did the "mother's day fun run" 5.2 ks in 34:34 and really pushed myself. Oh and I will have both my little people in the phil & ted.

Heath's Mummy Guest

hey, Im expecting so no can do at the mo, but will be super keen to get fit again after the bubs born in Jan! So will keep in touch, as I don't know anyone in Townsville yet! Just got here from the UK.