Thread: How do I leave this feedback?

Question How do I leave this feedback?

Had an item which was I really disappointed with, it was listed as almost new, but really was well worn with repair work, other damage and smelt like it had been shoved into post satchel fresh from being worn to a nightclub.

I contacted the seller and they were very quick to respond and quick to refund.

What on earth do I say though for feedback? I normally say a variation of "Great seller - item as described, fast postage". I don't want to say great seller, good seller is probably more appropriate. It is not her first time with item not as described, a search of the negs does bring them up. Am I better just not leaving feedback??

i'd put neutral feedback "item not as described, seller quick to respond to concerns and refund" - gives her the positive for her later action, but lets others know to be wary of the description

I would put neutral.

Say something like *Item not as listed. Seller did refund.*

Or something to that effect.

Giving them neutral feedback is better than negative. There feedback won't be affected, but they also won't receive the positive feedback point.

Default How do I leave this feedback?

You can only leave negative comments, on the eBay site on a pc. I have tried via phone but it rejects it. Also you can contact eBay and I think once they have contacted you back your then able to leave negative feedback.

Thank ladies - gives me something more to ponder. Had not fully considered a neutral feedback.

Gosh the dramas of eBay!

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    i'd put neutral feedback "item not as described, seller quick to respond to concerns and refund" - gives her the positive for her later action, but lets others know to be wary of the description
    Think I would go with something like this also. I hate leaving neg feedback but feedback is kind of useless if not honest I guess.