Thread: No contact after 1 week

Default No contact after 1 week

So I sold an ergo infant insert on ebay 1 week ago. I promptly sent an invoice and told them I required payment within 3 days or otherwise contact me and let me know when they could pay.

It has now been a week and still no contact at all.
    I had a look at the feedback and most were good but one said NO CONTACT/ NO PAYMENT. Now I am unsure of how serious that buyer is.

Should I send another message and how long should i wait for them to reply? Can I give a second chance if I get no reply?
    I really need the money and I had a lot of bids for it.

id contact them once more and if i havent received a reply in 24 hours id relist it.. contact ebay too maybe you could get out of a relisting fee..

I just had this happen to me too.
    Ebay rules state they must pay within 4 days, so if you send one more email and no response, open a non payer dispute.
    It's such a bugger when people do things like that!

Definitely send an email saying "Please make payment by Wednesday (for example) or the item will be relisted". It's important to give them a deadline when you email them. If still no communication you can lodge it with eBay to get some of your fees back. You could try doing a second chance offer, but from experience, most people have moved on and don't want it any more.

Good luck

Def contact again then open a dispute!!

I just waited 2 weeks for payment, received it today and they opened a dispute because they haven't received the item.... What the? So def get onto it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ~Trish~ View Post
    You could try doing a second chance offer, but from experience, most people have moved on and don't want it any more.
    haha my hubby near on gets a stiffy over 2nd chance offers!

So if they don't pay within 4 days does that mean you can relist it and you wont get in trouble? Or do you have to open a dispute? I did this last time and opened a dispute. It got to the 33 days or what ever it is and still no contact or payment, so I clicked no payment received and re listed/sold it. Will I get in trouble for that?

Oh and I send another message to contact me asap but didn't say by when

In order to relist you should dispute first. Give 30 days as per dispute guidelines then second chance offer (unless they let u know they don't want it then second chance ASAP) or relist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk