Thread: EC clothing

Question EC clothing

Yeah, yeah, I know all about the OS sites that sell EC clothes and undies...what about Oz sites? Oh, and I don't want to spend a fortune on clothes I could make if I weren't packing a house and moving to temporary digs!
    So far, being warmer weather, dresses have been very handy (lucky she's a girl and I don't have to violate MORE assumptions our society has!), as have singlets and MCN's (cos I'm not emotionally mature enough yet to go nappy free ). I'd like to try DD in undies that have a bit of catching scope, in case I have a dummy moment and miss a wee. Coming into cooler weather, too, I'd like some split crotch options, but may just knock up some leggings instead.
    What's everyone else doing?

I dont do EC, infact I had never heard of it before BB

But I am doing the cloth nappy hunt and while searching all the sites for that pesky icon.. I have noticed a few Australian EC sites taking part.

Part time nappy free - (has a shop directory, including some aussie ones)
    The Potty Shop
    Noonee Wilga

Hope thats a start!

Bonds does baby leggings...
    For undies with absorbency, do you have any soft bamboo or cotton boosters you could just lay inside the undies?

I'm thinking I could just do up my Mini La La's a bit looser and use just the booster pad, instead of the big one.
    I'll be investigating BabyLegs and making my own leggings when we're installed in MiL's place after our move out of here.
    Thanks for all your ideas - Nooneewilga is a good resource