Thread: PCOS & Dryness?

Question PCOS & Dryness?

Hey lovely ladies!

Long time no see!

I have a question, i have PCOS, and my symptoms have been getting worse, because i've put on weight (don't get me started lol.. )

Recently, even though i have a normal libido, i've been having problems with dryness, and i was wondering whether this could be to do with the PCOS, or related to something else? It's very confusing as i've never had this problem before, and DH thinks it's him, but it's not!

TIA

Default Re: PCOS & Dryness?

I'm only relatively new to PCOS (Finally diagnosed a year ago) but I have very noticeable changes through my cycle. Either side of ovulation I'm really dry and during ovulation I have tons of EWCM. It lasts for about a week and before and after it it's really noticeable that I'm dry. I do take diabex for the insulin resistance too. I don't know if that's related specifically to the PCOS though or just my cycle because I've always tended to be like that.

Default Re: PCOS & Dryness?

Oh that's good to know! I've had PCOS for about 8 years, but i've never had this problem before, but then for awhile i had problems with low libido, and then i lost a lot of weight and also got pregnant and had DD, so that changed a lot. Now that i've put on weight again (which i'm slowly losing) my cycles are back to being all messed up, so i thought that might have something to do with it