Thread: Argh I'm so clucky

Default Argh I'm so clucky

All my friends are having babies and getting pregnant I'm getting clucky

But dh doesn't want more, I've got prolapses and I've just stated 6 years of Uni study

Arghhh go away cluckieness

Default Re: Argh I'm so clucky

it's so hard isnt it :hugs:

is another baby off the cards forever, or is there a chance in the future for more babies? i am in the same boat in that I dont really want a baby now, and maybe not in the future but then the cluckiness just t-bones me out of nowhere and my ovaries explode at the sight of a squishy newborn lol...so so hard this time of transition.

Not completely but fairly off the cards prob won't even get hubby to consider it until I've finished my studies and kids are in school

I'm in the club. DD2 is 10 weeks and I am already clucky. DH doesn't want more and even said he wants a vasectomy. The financial pressure of 3 is what puts him off. I hate the thought that my tiny pretty little thing with her serious piercing eyes will be the last one!

I'm sure if fertility issues weren't a problem here, I'd have been pregnant by now. All my friends are falling pregnant, most have been accidents and not planned lol

Yeah my hubby is talking vasectomies too :s, my friends getting preg accidentally too Rossetti I'm kinda hoping maybe well have an oops too we always did say 2 baby's and room for an oops just in case

hehehe bok bok bok!!!