Thread: Baby Beehinds Bamboo really hard!!!

Question Baby Beehinds Bamboo really hard!!!

I have been building up my stash of fitted nappies and bought one secondhand BBH bamboo as I had read rave reviews here on BB. Anyway it is really hard!!! I haven't tried it yet as I am scared of hurting DS with it! I expect it to be roughish as it is bamboo etc but this is like a sackcloth!! And because it is so fitted it means the gathering around the legs is quite rough and hard. Is this normal or have I just got a dud?

I don't think this is normal. One of the things I love about BBH bamboo is the softness. I did find that if they dried quickly on a hot day, they would go a little hard (but not as hard as you've described). Do you have a dryer? Pop it in on low and that should soften it up.

nah, it's pretty normal for well used ones. Mine are quite hard, especially if they have gone 'crisp' in the sun (ie I haven't gotten them off when they are dry and they have stayed out there too long).
    Have you got a dryer?
    Give em a rinse and let it partially dry. Finish it off in the dryer to fluff it up a bit. A Tennis ball in there with it will help too.

Or if you don't have a dryer, just scrunching it alot in your hands will help soften it up.

try decreasing the rpm on your washing machine too (if u can do that). i find that helps a bit.