Thread: Bamboonies??

Question Bamboonies??

Has anyone used the Bamboonies fitted pocket nappies? Feedback?

I know it's been a while since you posted this thread but I thought I would reply anyway in case there's others out there who are interested in buying this nappy. I have just recently bought the bamboonies fitted MCN and I'm sooooo impressed with it. I've been using it as my night time nappy (12hrs) and have had NO LEAKS!!! I've tried other MCN at night (although no specific 'night nappies' as such) and have always been left with a wet crying baby in the middle of the night....not with my new bamboonies I use two of their bamboo inserts and thats all thats needed, this does make the nappy fairly bulky but I don't care as it gets me through the night with no issues. If you were using it as a day nappy then you wouldn't have this problem. Some of the things I love about this nappy is the all natural materials and both the lining and inserts are super soft. The pocket is also at the front of nappy which is great if you have a baby that poos a lot, luckly I don't though. I think this nappy is great value for money, specially at the moment they have discounted prices! I also had to liaise with the company as I had a few questions and they were very accommodating and had great customer service. Anyways there my thoughts on this nappy, very happy. Oh and I'm now a 100% MCN user, no more disposables at night yey!!!!!

Thanks turtle! Glad to hear you are enjoying cloth too