Thread: Fitted snap nappies?

Default Fitted snap nappies?

Is there such thing? I have been using some fitteds from ebay and they have been okay, The only thing is that they are starting to fall apart and the valcro will probably only last another month or so..
    Yes I have plenty of aio's, pockets, ai2's etc
    BUT I have heaps of gorgous covers that I want to use. So, is it possible to get day time fitteds that have snaps? Or other day time nappies that require a cover that have snaps?
    So sick of valcro. that was a bad choice.
    All my valcro nappies I am donating to an orphanage in indonesia, that a family friend owns, they use second hand undies and anything free they can get.. so sad

Yeps - babybeehinds and poppets place both do fitted with snaps. I used babybeehinds with pip and will be using again with quoll.

We used the fitted Beehinds for our 2nd daughter an just loved them! Baby number 3 is due any day and will be wearing the same. Highly recommend them!

Yeah I was going to say baby beehinds - they are awesome. Or cute tooshies too - they are lush. Or you could try mandy macs, they are really good too, but they do up with a snappi, so no snaps OR velcro

Thank you!
    They are expensive! Will have to slowly build up my stash with them, thanks

Happy Heinys have snaps.

Spunky Butts and Bambams do up with a snappi as well, I have a lot of them.

hmm I second the spunkybutts. They do one for a bigger bub too and you can have snaps put on them.

The BBH are exxie compared to ebay ones bu mine are now up to their second child and going strong.

kissaluv fitteds have snaps and are a bit cheaper and cute!. darlings downunder have a few fitteds of different brands with snaps if you wanted to try a couple different types.

Thanks everyone!
    Kate - Where do you get your kissaluvs?

LOVE our bbh bamboo fitteds!! Use them with just an extra itti mini booster and pul cover overnight with no issues or leaks.
    So soft too!!!

Sent from my iPhone so sorry for the spelling and punctuation!!

Hahahahahaha just read the date this thread was posted! Lol

Sent from my iPhone so sorry for the spelling and punctuation!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

when bilby was in fitteds with snaps, we used cute tooshies, whizz kidz, swaddlebees, itti bitti boo, they're the snapped fitteds i can remember (all side snappers). my bub worked out how to undo velcro quite quickly, so snaps quickly became the fastener of choice.

itti bitti boos i just saw on special, at nurture nappies. cute tooshies are on the bubblebubs site (they also have BamBams).

i think sustainable hemp products also had snap fitteds (we might have bypassed those, cos they were front snappers.) and Motherease is another snap fitted brand.

are you a sewer? sites like nappycino and ozclothnappies are great places to look, for FREE nappy patterns. some of the nappy fabrics/notions are so specific, you really do have to buy them from specific places online, spotlight etc are not a big help when it comes to buying the stuff to make MCN (bamboo, PUL, snaps). Nappies Covered is one of those sites.