Thread: Happy Heiny fitteds

Default Happy Heiny fitteds

Hi

Can i get some opinions on these please?

I have never used fitteds before but i am looking at cloth nappying the new ones bum from birth

Anyone??
    Pretty urgent this one

sorry i cant help u too much with happy heiny's but we use bbh bamboo fitted and love them.

Thanks Teresa - i am looking at those too aswell as the other bbh's magicalls but in the smallest size.

I love the magicalls for my older two.

they are pretty good. i love bbh products.

I haven't tried happy heiny fitteds, but I love the BBH bamboo fitted, so absorbant!

I cant help either, but I have lots and they look GREAT.. but I gotta try them first.

Thanks for the replies

For those that love the BBH Fitteds - do you find they are bulky and hard to get bubs clothes on over the top?

I've got a couple of HH sherpa fitteds and they were good - relatively abosorbant (not what bamboo would be but OK for newborn & young babies) and no poo leaks.

HH Sherpa fitteds are great for NB's, we have a couple put aside that I forgot about and I was very happy to find them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof2under2 View Post
    For those that love the BBH Fitteds - do you find they are bulky and hard to get bubs clothes on over the top?
    Yep. DS was over 4kgs at birth and I personally thought they were too bulky on him for nearly 5-6months. no way I'd put them on a NB....their bum would be higher than their head!
    Spunky Butts are a great and very reasonably priced fitted for NBs.

I had DS2 in a BBH fitted from about 1 month, with just the short booster and then started using both boosters at about 4mths (he wears it to bed & I change him at about 2am)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy Love View Post
    I had DS2 in a BBH fitted from about 1 month, with just the short booster and then started using both boosters at about 4mths (he wears it to bed & I change him at about 2am)
    So i could use them on a nb with just the short booster and maybe some baby legs or something similar??

I am thinking of getting some magicalls but they don't have any newborn size available grrr