Thread: Itti sizing

Default Itti sizing

Itti d'lish SIO have been my preferred nappy so far and DD is just moving up to large. (My child care centre has also got used to using them so I'd rather not change) I've been comparing them to some other pockets I have and they seem to be much smaller fitting. Has anyone's child outgrown ittis before toilet training? Should I start hunting for bigger nappies on sale just in case?

still on the teaching contract roundabout

Ittis are trim nappies so they fit better under clothes; pockets tend to be bulkier. Ds1 switched to undies during the day just as it looked like wouldn't fit much longer so I didn't have to worry about larger nappies. Can you wait and see how your dd goes before buying others? She might toilet train when she's close to outgrowing them.

DS could still fit his when he toilet trained. But he had a teeny tiny skinny bum (even now size 2's need to be adjustable in the waist or they fall down and he's four!). DD is in large IB's now and has one more snap to go before they no longer fit. She's been on the current snap for quite a while though as she's been slimming down and lengthening out. Her weight has barely changed in over 6 months. We use a variety of different nappies at daycare and they don't have a problem with any of them. We use BBH Magicalls, Green Kids, Bumgenius, IB SIO & AIO. IB's are definitely the trimmest of the lot.

How big is your DD? I've been using the large size for what feels like forever, DD is 13kgs and doesn't look like growing out of them soon.

She's 1 year old and about 10kg but much shorter than she is round so I'm hoping she does some lengthening. Thanks for the advice.

That sounds about the same weight as my DD at that age from memory. She's now 12.5kg at just over 2yo. Her weight gain slowed right down from age one & she has really lengthened out.