Thread: Name some of your favourites? In the market!

Default Name some of your favourites? In the market!

Just wondering some other types of nappies to go browse their web pages. So far I have a small collection of lushie d'lish things, cushies and baby beehinds. Can anyone suggest some others? At this time I've been buying trial packs with a nappy of each kind with the intention of trying them and what suits bub I'll buy bulk of when the time comes. Just wondering where do I go next?

I love the Cute Tooshies Bamboo Delights.
    I also love the Spunky Butts fitteds, they need a snappi to close.
    And kissaluvs.

I've sort of done the same thing as you...

I love love loved my spunky butts for nbs too.
    I just won an Itti Tutto and that seems quite good....bit fiddly to make it tiny though.
    I have a Baby Bullfrogs nappy which I love ATM
    I did try Widdlewuns and Dragonfly Majik nappies recently but they just didn't work for us. Shame cos they're soooo beautiful.
    BG put me onto BumCheeks (or is it Bcheeks...I can't remember) nappies that are pretty good.

Will be watching this thread though cos I need some enabling ATM.

I have some itti bitti's and Baby Beehinds, but that's really all I have. Enjoy!

I love my Goochi Baby's now known as Envious Cloth, and Bum Cheeks - both of those make up the bulk of my stash.

I love my Green kids and I also have a heap of iish fly prefolds that I love also use them to stuff the afore mentioned as well

Love love love Widdlewuns. They are absolutely adorable nappies and lucky for me, oh I mean Lady P they work well on her bum.

Itti Bittis are another staple in my stash which are good but I wouldnt class them as a day out nappy more for round the home as I find I change them more often. Have heard issues with elastic is common too but I am yet to have any.

Magic alls are one of my "plain" favourites. They are a great solid nappy that fit my DD well. I havent had any leaking but do find they are more bulky. Ok for DD as she wears dresses but not so good if you wear alot of pants.

Genesa Forge is another one of my favs. It is a great long haul nappy but not as cute as WW.

Bumcheeks is my DH's fav. He has trouble with his fat sausage fingers and the side snaps which is why he like bum cheeks.

Also have some cute tooshies but not working for us. They are leakers.

Monk n Bear are another good round the house nappy. I have a couple of these and cant complain.

Also have a couple of bonnibuns. These again are good home nappies.

A friend of mine raves about bambooties but I havent tried them. She loves them because they are a great trim fit.

HTH

My favourite would have to be bambooty in the medium size. The smaller ones were a bit odd on my daughter, but the medium fits well, is trim and cute. It also dries in good time despite being an AIO. They also have an easy dry model with flaps.

A second favourite would be tots bots AIO.

I only have 3 bambooty nappies because of the cost. I got them (and others) in trial packs at a baby expo.

The advice everyone gives is "no nappy can do everything, and no nappy suits every child". So, I went with cheap as chips pocket nappies over ebay, and they work fine and have cute designs. However, she's only just grown into them because they are one-size-fits-all and not really suitable for newborns.
    Last edited by Phteven; January 11th, 2011 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post
    My favourite would have to be bambooty in the medium size. The smaller ones were a bit odd on my daughter, but the medium fits well, is trim and cute. It also dries in good time despite being an AIO. They also have an easy dry model with flaps.

A second favourite would be tots bots AIO.

I only have 3 bambooty nappies because of the cost. I got them (and others) in trial packs at a baby expo.

The advice everyone gives is "no nappy can do everything, and no nappy suits every child". So, I went with cheap as chips pocket nappies over ebay, and they work fine and have cute designs. However, she's only just grown into them because they are one-size-fits-all and not really suitable for newborns.
    Just wondering how you are going with the bambooty now Meela? I have bambooty and love the design but tiny fit, so thinking of getting medium any suggestions?

Thumbs up still good

Hi lilmisspositive

They're still a favourite. We got a few more half price seconds (no obvious defects) in Med and Large. Bub is 7 months / 8.5+ kilos and still has some way to go in the medium size. They're trim like a disposable so they fit well under baby clothes designed for disposable wearers.

We are tending to use Bambo disposables at night these days, because we found no cloth that could contain the occasional very heavy wetting.

Since we're not using them at night, our cheap pocket nappies work a treat too

Cheers
    Meela

I really liked my BBH newborn size covers with a bamboo booster in it and then a fleece liner over the top to keep bub dry. DS wore them until he was about 4 months I think. I also bought him 2 BBH petite sp) AI2's They were lovely but he only wore them a couple of times and for the price just not worth it! I like his minky cushie tooshie ones (sp) he has 3 of them but they are pretty big for under clothing but great on their own or with a singlet on the warmer days. To be honest I like the ebay cheapies the best, I have about 20 of them, bright PUL pockets with the microfibre inserts. They dry really quickly are absorbent enough at this stage and if I want extra I can just use the Bamboo inserts in them instead of the microfibre. They are also thin enough to wear under clothing, I don't see much difference between them and the disposibles really.

The only MCN I am having any lucky with is the ecobub wool pockets. They are gorgeous and work so well. We have never had a leak in them but they were pricey. I also find the BBH petite good. We have some internet cheapies which are super affordable but at the moment although they are OSFM they are just way to big to use them (J is almost 4.5kilos)

I like the AIO itti bitti but I find the absorbancy a little pathetic. They fit very well. And the baby safari sucks. They are a gorgeous fit but have leaked everytime regardless of what booster/cover I've used.