Thread: For those that have used Kissaluvs on a n/b??

Question For those that have used Kissaluvs on a n/b??

Did you use size 0 or size 1? Just wondering as it would be more economical to get size 1 as they would fit longer. But would they be too big for a newborn? Ta

We used Size 0 and she has just grown out of them now. Size 1 still look big on her now and would be massive on a newborn.

Thanks Kate. Can I ask how big was your DD at birth and did they fit straight away?

I used size 1 from birth with DD1 and they did her till she was about 7-8 months.

She was 8 pound, 11.5 oz at birth.

So they fit ok from birth Mel? Do they hold poo explosions well?

Hmmm hard to say about the poo explosions - we never had any. DD1 was horribly constipated as a bub, so yeah - no explosions!!

But yes they fit fine from birth on her.

My little one was 8lb 5oz (3.7kg ish), and at 6 months she is now 7.1kg.

The size 0 kissaluvs i had were second hand (so not sure how old they are) and i recently bought some brand new size 1's. Mel do you know if there has been a style change in the last few years? they are kinda different.

I have no idea Kate? I would have got mine about 2.5 years ago because I got them before she was born. I just know that I never had the size 0's.

I have the new v2 Kissaluvs size 0, mine is a month old and they probably won't fit for too much longer but they aren't as absorbant (even the new version) of my prefolds so I'm not sure how effective they will be for an older bub with more wee.

But they do hold in the pooplosions very well.

I have a few size 0 kissaluvs and they're a squeeze to fit now at 4 weeks old. They were sweet from newborn but size one would have been fine too. My baby was 4.7kg, 10lbs7ozs though.

Thanks ladies, I think size 1 will be the way to go.