Thread: "best" formula

Default "best" formula

I know it is personal preference but is there a formula that is better than the others? Or are they all much of a muchness? I have been using Heinz nurture gold for top ups but it is getting to the point where I think I will be weaning so my bubs won't be getting all the goodies from me that he is now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Thanks

Depends on ya bubbs. some like certian brands others are fussy.some dotn fill them up as much as others. trial and error to find which one works best

i used nan gold HA26 i found it he best on my sons tummy- i used this form birth and had no reaction.

I swear by Karicare Gold for my girls....i tired S-26 Gold with DD1 at first and she got very constipated.

Definately trial and error what bub likes/works best!

i used NAN then changed to heinz nuture gold

rhyb Guest

We are a Karicare from birth household and DS loves it! Hes been on it since 3 weeks of age and hes had no issues.
    HTH

Definatly depends on how bub's tum reacts. Both mine were on S26 and i also tried Karicare with DD but it made her have horrid poos and upset tummy.

Sarah was on Heinz Nurture (the regular one) with no hassles, Em is on Karicare DeLact. You said he is already having the nurture, so I would recommend keeping him on the one he is used to, as changing can upset their tummies

I have had my dd on Karicare Gold from birth, I chose this particular brand as it states it has Nutricia Prebiotics and Fish oil :0)

I tried my DS on Karicare and S26 before settling on Bellamy's. He loved that one, and I thought it tasted much nicer too. He had been breastfed so it was trying to get him onto the bottle as well as accept formula. Bellamy's was the only one he would accept...but only with Tommee Tippee bottles.

my son was on S26 we never had a ounce of problems with it

it really depends on your baby its a bit of trial and error