Thread: changed formula..i have a new baby!

Default changed formula..i have a new baby!

we switched to formula feeding 2 weeks ago due to BF issues. we started on the S26 gold mainly cos it was such a well known brand etc.

well DS was so grizzly and crying all the time. it was literally sleep,feed,cry. no play time or anything.

everyone just kept telling us thats what babies do. they cry. but our parents instinct knew better. we knew our baby was sad/in pain.

so yesterday, i went out and got NAN HA gold. O.M.G from the VERY first feed(almost 24 hours ago), he has not cried. he grizzles trying to get a burp up etc and just before he falls asleep. it seems like all the wind gets out of his body really quickly. and then we can have playtime!!

anyway just thought i would post how excited i am.

i have formula feed my childs as well due to BF issues and i have never been a fan of the S26 brand its a horrible colour and its sticks really bad to the other brands of formula. Its great that u found one that you like thats all its about trial and error and then u find the one baby loves, congrats on your baby and well done.
    Last edited by shaza12345; February 18th, 2011 at 10:09 AM.

i thought the S26 stunk, but didnt realise how much until DS burped (after NAN) and i didnt smell his burp lol