Thread: Disappearance of Nestl? Nan Pro Gold 2 formula

Default Disappearance of Nestl? Nan Pro Gold 2 formula

Hi

For the past day and a bit, I've been trying to buy Nestl? Nan Pro Gold 2 formula in tins but none of my local stores have it? Does anyone know why there is a shortage.

I live in the Sydney area and have resorted to buying the popper forms, as I tried the nan pro gold ha but a rash appeared on DS's face today after he first drank it....

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers jubear

Quote Originally Posted by Jubear View Post
    Hi

For the past day and a bit, I've been trying to buy Nestl? Nan Pro Gold 2 formula in tins but none of my local stores have it? Does anyone know why there is a shortage.

I live in the Sydney area and have resorted to buying the popper forms, as I tried the nan pro gold ha but a rash appeared on DS's face today after he first drank it....

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers jubear

I have also found it difficult to locate Nan Pro 2. The major supermarkets were all out of stock. Eventually found some at Chemist Warehouse. No idea why there is such a storage.

Thanks Bobbynkoko. I ended up ringing Nestl? and they said that they would be restocking the shelves this Friday and that you can use pro 1.

I am currently using the popper things ad DS seems to like them.

Fingers things go back to normal real soon.

Just by the by, there's no reason you can't just use 1 The extra iron is unnecessary unless your baby actually has an iron deficiency Might be easier if the 2 is hard to find