Thread: For those who use or have used heinz formula

Default For those who use or have used heinz formula

How thick is it? Say as opposed to cows milk would you say its thinner, thicker or about the same?

Did you have any issues with constipation?

DS has 1 ff most days (hes bf) and occasionally top ups at night, and I am considering changing the formula.

If anyone has changed formulas, is there any special way to go about this when hes only having the one feed?

the heinz nurture is the only formula that could fill my 2 any other and they were still hungry (little piggies!!) and never had any troubles with poos both of them went like troopers!
    HTH
    Last edited by Rainbow_Mumma; January 27th, 2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: typos

used teh nuture gold with DD1 and no issues, she pooed regularly never worried her at all.

prob best to just try a small bottle and see hwo he goes, you can always make another 50 or 100 ml if he needs it.

i found it same consistency as cows milk, and DD1 hgad no issues going frmo FF to cows milk.

i found it best value for money, we tried s26 but she refused it and it didnt fill her she was having double teh amount, so not sure why.

we use it but i only use the normal one we went off gold when DS was too constipated

thanks. i guess im concerned as he is currently on a HA formula - mainly because thats what i used for my first bub, no other real reason that going with what i know.
    You're right though it cant hurt to try it out. thanks.

ETA: I called the chemist and they toldme they stock the sachets, hopefully they have the starter ones not just the toddler - @ $1 it wont be too much of a waster if he doesnt like it.
    Last edited by Pandora; January 27th, 2010 at 01:37 PM.

DS had Heinz and we never had a problem with it