Thread: Where do you get your BPA free bottles?

Default Where do you get your BPA free bottles?

I live in a regional town and none of the chemists are selling BPA free bottles at the moment. I've tried to find Chicco BPA free online (after readding the recent add on the back of Cosmo Pregnancy I liked the look of them), but can't seem to find them.

It seems there are not many alternatives available just yet in Australia. I have found some BPA free Avent ones but they seem quite expensive to me eg: two 125ml = $32.00. I'd have to buy at least four (am assuming the breastfeeding will be as delightful this time as it was with my last baby so am being all prepared this time and want plenty of back up). And then the follow on larger bottles will have to be bought too. Anyhoo maybe I should just suck it up and pay the price!

(I gave away all my non-bpa free avent bottles to charity)

Anyway just wondering how hard you are finding it to get BPA free bottles!

Thanks Mags

I used the MAM Ultivent bottles which are readily available from Target and Big W. From memory they were no more than $11 each (late 2008/early 2009).

i have the tommee tippee closer to nature from OKMART there alot cheaper on there then the shops too

Thanks ladies! Managed to find them 20% off on baby shop direct so ordered 4 newborn and two 260 ml bottles. Feel better for having done that, it was really bugging me! Meanwhile the house is a tip and I need to pack my hospital bag (only 9 days to go or so!).

We don't have a big w here and only a Country Target. I was looking at OKMart too.

Thanks again.

Hi Mags
    I use glass bottles to avoid the whole BPA issue. I bought Happy Baby glass bottles, I've seen them in both Kmart and BigW and also online. THink they're around $6 or $7 each.