Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Week Wait

Smile 2 Week Wait

Hi everyone,

Just wishing everyone in the 2WW the best of luck - from the looks of things there are a few of you hanging out for a BFP sometime in the next fortnight, and we are just giving you all loads of !!

Kaz and Jay

Thanks, this is my first TWW and I'm finding it incredibly long and frustrating!
    Only 3 more days for me until testing though.

Hi Girls,

Good luck to you babysteps... This is our first tww also... one day almost down... 13 to go... I know I am going to be very anxious by next week.

Lea79 Guest

Default Best of luck this tww!

wow, you girls must be feeling frustrated in anticipation. I hope you are successful first time! This time next month we will be feeling the same Crossing everything for you and sending you lots of and Hope the did meet that egg of yours Wow, I got a bit carried away with the emoticons there lol. Let us know how you go

Good luck lovely ladies.
    AFM, I've just realised I posted in the wrong thread here

to you all . . .
    Last edited by ~mamaspice~; November 16th, 2008 at 01:01 PM.

Another in the TWW. We have just done our first IVF/ICSI cycle after 18 months TTC and yesterday had a day 4 compacting morula transferred! We have a blood test at our fertility clininc on 26/11 but haven't decided whether to POAS prior to that.

Good luck to all the rest of you waiting also!

Thanks Kand J for the well wishes for all the TWWs

Lea79 Guest

Oh how exciting DRGIRL! I would be busting to know by the 26th but probably a good idea to wait that long. I hope you have a snuggly little bean making itself comfy in there Best wishes for you both...

Just wanted to wish you all good luck. Hope you all get BFP's!

hey everyone....

we were just wondering if anyone has got results yet?? Jay and I are both very excited for everyone, and hoping that people are getting their BFPs.

Our first FS appointment is on Thursday, so we are busting to see what/when we can start TTC.

Hope everyone is well

Kaz and Jay

Hi again, well our BT is tomorrow but I'm not feeling very positive about it. Was actually feeling veryu positive and had a deep seated feeling that this cycle had worked until about a week ago. Last wed we received a letter from clininc summarizing our cycle. We got five eggs, 3 of which fertilized with ICSI and on day4 all were going well. One was a little ahead of the others and it was this one that was transferred back. They said they would keep growing the other two embies for a day or two and then assess them re freezing but the embryologist was quite positive that they would make it to frezzing. Sadly the letter told us that neither were suitable for freezing. At that time my positive outlook shifted and I thought that if those two didn't make then the one in me was unlikely to have.. not particulary rational I know. Anyway, have had numerous symptoms including extreme tiredness, very sore BB's, some nausea and some cramping BUT all these can be attributed to the evil crinone. ON sun (when AF was due) I POAS and it was aclear BFN, no hint of any second line at all. Felt even less like this one has worked. the only positive thing is that AF has not arrived (and is never usually late) but that called also be the crinone. Also tonight when I took my bra off BB still sore but less so (which is what usually happens just before AF). Sorry about the rant, was not intending such a blah post. Will let you lnow what happens with BT tomorrow

K and J- good luck for appt on thurs, hope you get a clear and quick plan

Dear Dr Girl and DP,

We are so sorry to hear that you are feeling down. We are still keeping everything crossed for you and your DP. We have thought of you everyday in the last 2 weeks and have been sending happy thoughts your way. Fingers crossed for a positive result for you tomorrow Please let us know how you go...

Thanks for your well wishes

Lea79 Guest

Dear Dr Girl & DP,

We are just sending positive vibes your way today to get a big fat positive pregnancy blood test! We will be thinking of you!

Lea n Sel

Thanks for your thougths. Sadly we got a BFN yesterday and AF has arrived today. We are hoping to do the enxt cycle in Jan

Lea79 Guest

Sorry about your bad luck Drgirl, Good luck for January cycle

af arrived monday we'll just have to keep on trying lucky our donor enjoys his part

That sux Sareeb and DrGirl.
    Good luck for your next cycle.
    Cath

I had another appointment with my FS today, he's signed us off for another IUI cycle next month (I'm currently CD14), so my fingers will be crossed for a :BFP: in the new year.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast