Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one a BIG fan of * The L Word*

Default Any one a BIG fan of * The L Word*

Girls any L word fans out there

I so love this show!!!

Okay, Jo, it's you and me again..

You would think that we have nothing better to do than watch TV and chat on belly belly wouldn't you.......

LOVE LOVE LOVE L word, we have a pirate copy of Season 5 that our friend got from the philippines just finished watching it this week.
    I think it's ridiculous that it's already been shown in the US and they are about to start showing Season 6 but we have only just had Season 4 released...grrrrr...
    Won't give away anything, but it's a GREAT season and by the end, you actually start to like Jenny again.. madness, I know.

I'm totally in love with Bette and Sal T loves Alice, who do you lust after?

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

Hey,
    We are totally obsessed with The L Word.
    Love it!
    Just finished watching series 4 and trying to get my hot little hands on a copy of season 5. anyone know of where or how I can get a copy.

Yep my x has a copy lol
    Also you can buy them on amazon.com (the prices are really good and it does not take as long to ship at the estimate) I have brought lots of things of amazon including the L word and never had any problems. Your dvd player just needs to be a multi functional one
    Or if you don't mind you can go on to u tube to watch the latest season. Or search for season 5!!!

Sally T
    email me and ill send you the links to season 6 on u tube. i have been watching it and its not bad quality.

[email protected]

Also did you hear that season 7 is the final one * hang head really low and sobs*

My fav characters are Alice - just love this girl... shes had a tough time in many of the season, but she always come out on top ... lol
    I also love Shane... but gee she needs a haircut in season 6 lol
    I cant stand Jenni lol even at the end of season 5! you wait for season 6

Tell me whats your fav scenes or ep?

I have to say the hole Dana thing.. got my tears going.. but loved every min of her story line. I also loved when Shane left her bride at the altar.. We all new Shane could never commit..

Ooooooooooooooo me me me me me... oh and Shel! lol!

We're hanging out for season 5, but happily watching season 4 again on austar lol. What a bummer that season 6 is the last one, i can't understand why they'd cut it, I'm sure its not unpopular!!!!!!!!!!

I am in absolute lust with Shane. I'm one of the ones who cheered when she didn't get married though I was cursing the TV at the start of season 4 when she went off the rails for a bit. Mmmmmmmmmm! I actually don't mind Papi too
    I don't think I could ever like Jenny! She's just nuts!

Lea79 Guest

The L word is just legendary! Me n Sel actually just received season 5 in the mail yesterday from the UK and spent all of last night watching it. We were so hanging out for it lucky I have today off work cos I stayed up way too late. Poor Sel had to start at 7 tho so thats not nice! We actually only got to know how addictive it is a few months back when we watched the whole 4 seasons in a matter of a week I think lol, sad I know but I think we were just living and breathing the L word lol. I totally love shane, shes so very hot with her naughty ways lol! Sel loves Bette big time....oh and the whole bette n tina thing just makes the show, sends shivers down my spine when they get together.

GIZZMO just PM me and I can get you a copy of season 5 if you want

Cheers,

Leanne

I love the L word. I started watching it when it first came on TV. I lost touch with it a while ago though, and am determined to catch up on the episodes I have missed at some stage.

OMG love L word - just got season 4 so I'm about to re-watch 3 and then 4, and then hopefully by then season 5 will be ahem.. acquired somehow in some way requiring an internet connection...

And Jenny drives me batty. And Shane annoys me - simply on the basis that that's all you see now if you go out to a queer event is damn Shane clones... the hair the outfits... come on... where's the individuality??

Lea79 Guest

SATYA - Your photo of your little Brock is just gorgeous...4 weeks how wonderful for you!

I LOVE the L word!

Watching season 4 on foxtel at the moment. Have the others on dvd.

I love Shane...she's hot! And i like Jenny, she's so loopy, she's awesome, she just does whatever she wants!

It's really interesting to watch some of the public forums/interviews because as soon as Jenny is mentioned the whole crowd boo's and goes nuts, apparently the actress who plays her can't go out in public without security because angry lesbians everywhere want to kill her

Favourite scenes?
    When Bette got together with the carpenter, we were yelling at the screen No! Don't do it!
    Also loved it when Angelica was born and Bette was passing her around at the hospital ( fairly obvious why that's a favourite )
    Dana dying, soo sad but so lovely to see her cameo in season 4 when Alice is thinking about Tasha.
    Oh, could go on forever.

Everyone else's favourite scenes?

Who do you guys think are gay in real life? Kate ( who plays Shane ) refuses to confirm or deny. I think straight, what does everyone else think? We should start a poll.

What? Dana dies?
    I hadn't realised I was so far behind - when did that happen? how did she die????

Aww you don't really want spoilers do you? At least - not any more than you've already had... :S

Ooops...I mean, what? Who? Dana dies? No way !!!

sorry cath.....

I'd like to keep thinking that kate (Shane) is a lesbian LOL! Though I actually don't think she is. The one who plays Alice is lesbian, I'm sure we all knew that.

Maybe there is hidden irony and the people who play Tina and Alice are lesbians in real life PMSL! Cos Alice had that whole straight/bi thing early in the series.

I dunno though lol

I am pretty sure the only *out* lesbians irl are Alice and Max, and Shane well.... who knows.. We can all keep dreaming right..

go and check them all out at thelword.com

Who has seen season 6 here??
    I wont say to much because i don't want to spoil it for the others who have not seen it.
    But take note of the she bar girls (*****es) lol

Sally2 - hun i loved the scene when Angie was born to, it was pretty amazing.. There are just to many things about the show i love. Maybe we can converse in email when you have watched it.... lol So we don't give anything away to the others.

Also girls the last season is 7 not 6... So we still have one more season to see.

We still haven't seen season 5 yet so please no spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure there is a season 7? A few days ago they announced they are creating a spin-off series to follow season 6... is that what you mean?
    Last edited by Indadhanu; July 23rd, 2008 at 11:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast