Thread: Bits & Pieces

Default Bits & Pieces

Oh dear, my first post and i stuffed it up!
    I wrote a huge long hello and it dissapeared!
    Ggrr..

Ok well I'll start again.

Hi!
    Im Hayley!
    I'm from Brisbane and have been hovering around this site for a little while!
    Firstly, Congrats to all those mummies who are pregnant, and Goodluck to those trying..
    It must be a very scary yet exciting moment and i hope one day I am in the right place to start my own family.

In the mean time i'm happy researching.
    I've been with my partner for 2 years and would probably consider trying for a baby in maybe 2-5 years once im financially stable and ready to settle down.

I just want to say thank you to those ladies who have previously posted, especially the ones in regards to the Brisbane/QLD information.
    I was feeling overwhelmed and not sure where to start researching but the information about places, price and procedures is very very helpful! Thanks!

I'm a planning geek and i like to start thinking and researching these things early!
    I often find random questions popping into my head 'Hmm how will my children be treated in schools' and my poor girlfriend gets woken up and silly hours so i can ask her opinion too!
    So im glad ive found this forum -be expecting random questions! haha

I hope to speak to some of you soon!
    Last edited by snazza_oz; October 31st, 2008 at 01:17 AM. Reason: i broke the first one!

Oh dear, my first post and i stuffed it up!
    I wrote a huge long hello and it dissapeared!
    Ggrr..
    Welcome to BB It doesn't do that often, but its sooooooooo annoying when it does! (hmmm, maybe get into the habit of copying a long post just in case it gets eaten lol!).

Random questions are what makes BB go round lol! Ask away! 99.9% of the time someone will be able to answer

Smile love it

Thanks for the advice Leasha!
    It says you're from the sunny coast!! Lucky you! I miss it there..
    My folks are in Minyama so im up there often.. I went to highschool at Mtn Creek.
    I'll move back there to have kids i think.. If my mum and dad are there of course haha

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

Smile

Hey Snazza,
    Welcome to BB and as Leasha said ask away.
    Somewill will always answer