Thread: Congratulations Leasha & Shel on Jasmine Ray

Talking Congratulations Leasha & Shel on Jasmine Ray

Oh my God, we are so excited that I just had to post this as your congratulations from all of us in Gay & Lesbian Babyland!!
    Quote from Birth Announcements
    "Little Jasmine Ray Has finally arrived after a long 42 hour labour which ended up as an emergancy c section at 5:16pm, but all is well both mum and bub are doing great. Jasmine weighed 8 pound 6 ounces, 51cm long and is GORGEOUS. Shel.

Leanne & Selena found it today, so I hope I haven't stolen your thunder by starting a thread for you. We feel a little bit like family here and have been anxiously awaiting her arrival, particularly as you guys have had such a hard time family wise over the last couple of weeks.
    I'm sure she is just beautiful and we hope to see pic's as soon as you feel up to it.
    Congratulations from Sal & Sal

**** - Leasha and Shel - CONGRATULATIONS mummies!!!!!!! I am so hapoy for you guys. Enjoy your precious little girl and hurry up and get back to tell us your birth story

ETA Sally thank you

Lea79 Guest

yes an absolute congrats once again to Leash n Shel for their lovely baby girls arrival! And Sal n Sal, no stealing thunder hehe, its true what you say we are like family here hanging out to hear the news! We cant wait to see photos of little Jasmine Ray and birth story too! Just the best news is all I can say!

Cheers,

Lea n Sel

i'm so pleased that mm and bub are doing well!! congratulations Leasha and Shel

congrats

Woo hoo congrats to them!!

YEEHAAA!!!!! congratulations both of you, and for your baby girl - Amy & Fin

Oh yay I am so happy for you guys!!
    Congratulations