Thread: the future

Default the future

hello everyone

its been awhile since I last posted and it looks like more of you have found this fabulous site! I find myself referring every pregnant woman I come across to this site, and then I think, given I dont tell everyone our story,I hope they dont find our story here! but either way, why do I care!

Just an update on our story..

We have started building our new house, which feels like its been never ending! cos it has! It will probably take another 6-10 months to complete inclusive of internals, it will probably only take 2 weeks to get to lock up stage ( if any of you have built then you know the draining affect it has).
    So, we have finally decided on a clinic in Sydney so we go unknown donor.We felt it was more secure for us. we arejust trying to sort out health insurance for myself now so that in 12 months we can go for our lives! and thats the time frame 12 months! wootwoot. I cant wait. it feels like forever since we decided to take the plunge. we have been together for 5 years and our r/ship is stronger than ever. we have done so much together and enjoy everyday we share so bringing a child into this world together to share our lives with seems so natural.Again, I cant wait and the wait just seems an eternity.
    How is everyone? is anyone else having to wait for whatever reasons? I read these msgs for some of you who are already ttc and feel envious as well as seeing women that are pregnant, gosh I try so hard to swallow that so that I can feel pleasure for them and whats to come. Anyway, thats how im feeling today and I just felt like sharing it.

take care

WOW! 12 months! It actually sounds like it will work well, you should be all settled in your new home (built with love ) and ready to start a family in it!!!

What are we doing here? Waiting, lol, for Jazz to cut these bloody teeth! She has two now, and two more cutting, poor mite, she's really suffering too.
    Waiting for something big to finally happen, so something even bigger can happen for us. Hopefully soon, because at last something is in the works!
    And another something is in the works too.
    But its all a secret for now LOL!
    Plus waiting for our TTC date... Which is in 12-18 months time. HEY! We might be BellyBuddies

Default hi there!

wowza Leasha! we just might be sharing some special stories at the same time.. although, I went to the doctors yesterday because I have been having my period irregulary and she is concerned given I am 34 that we are leaving our window of opportunity go on too long. I have to go and have all sorts of tests done to see what my hormones are doing! so we had discussions last night to see what we could manage or come up with as alternatives and bottom line, if it looks like we need to start the ball rolling sooner rather than later then we will. But time will tell I guess.Its such a stress thinking that my body is getting older and mentally I dont fit that thought cos I dont feel 34 at all. The doctor is really good about it all and she will do whats good for me, lol she was almost more excited than I was!

tc