Thread: Home insemination does work!

Default Home insemination does work!

Hi there. I was on here 6 months ago under another name but I forgot my password AND my user name so now I have a new one...

So we tried one cycle with a known donor the week before Xmas and got a after 5 go's in the one cycle.
    Turns out it was ectopic and they gave me Methotrexate to reduce it and "kill" it so i didn't have to have surgery. They did this twice and my tube ruptured anyway. So now I am lopsidded! Only one tube...
    It's been more than 3 months so now we can try again and we are starting in 2 days. Donor is ready. My girl is ready and I am more than ready.
    I now have to take progesterone tablets 2 days after ov and stay on it for 10 days to help make my lining all juicy as after Ov, af comes 9 - 10 days later so not juicy enough. I have had 2 miscarriages before. One at 11 weeks and one at 6 or 7 then the ectopic.
    Had 25 blood tests done the other day but all came back normal.
    The only thing they can think of is that I have a short leutal (?) phase so lining is thin and not accomodating!
    Lets hope this is correct.
    Any thoughts?
    Anyone conceived on progesterone?
    Anyone have a short leuteal phase?
    Great to be back on here..
    Shame more people aren't on here all the time...

Good luck ladies and welcome back!

Good luck ladies, you've had a rough trot and I really hope this works out for you

Wow you have been through a lot! Sending you heaps & heaps of good luck! After trying for 7 months I got pregnant using progesterone (I had only started the prog that month), unfortunately I had a miscarriage but I proved that progesterone can definately work Hope it all goes really well for you guys!

Talking 2ww over!

I'm taking Progesterone to lengthen my luteal phase as it is normally only 9 days from my LH surge till AF arrives.
    So it seems funny that it is 13 days past OV and no period. The doctor said that would happen because most people use progesterone this way to help regulate AF.
    Did a HPT yesterday and had a super super faint 2nd line.
    Did it again this morning and the 2nd line was a bit darker so I can believe it now.
    We have a
    I have a dr app today to start testing my rising HCG as this has been a key indicator for me in the past that the preg will fail.
    Hopefully though, because my lining has had an extra 4 days or so to juicy itself up, that that was the problem all along!
    Who would have thought?
    3 miscarriages at 7wks, 12 wks and an ectoptic at 5wks.
    One tube, home insemination and we are pregnant!
    Now it's just got to stick!
    Yay for us!

Default Progesterone anyone?

has anyone taken Progesterone to lengthen their luteal phase?

Congrats! Sending you sticky vibes!

Oh my goodness, how exciting!!!
    Congrats and lots of :stickyvibes: