Thread: Introducing me! lol

Cool Introducing me! lol

Firstly.... thanks Kelly and whoever else was involved in making this board... very much appreciated... I'll tell all my lesbian friend to come join this site too.

Well, I'm alisia, my partner is Shel... I feel silly doing this since so many people know me already!!!! We have been together for over a year (though "formally" only one year next week lol) and we'v elived together since the end of december 06. I turn 21 in less than 2 weeks, very exciting. We just did our second IUI using unknown donor sperm. Hopefully we get pregnant this time. Oh, I (alisia) will be carrying this bub. Dunno if Shel will want a turn later on, we'll see.

Hmmm, so, thanks again Kelly...

paradise lost Guest

HI!

I'm not gay or lesbian, i just thought it'd be nice, since you're the first, to say hello. HELLO!

Bx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Excellent intro Alisia! Also came to say hello, despite already having met you!

Hey Alisia - thought I'd pop in and say HI and to also introduce myself.

Look forward to getting to know you and to wish you guys good luck with this cycle!!!!

Hey Alisia,

Not gay, just wanted to wish you luck conceiving this cycle! I will for you! And have a gr8 21st b-day!

Alisia I am friends with a lesbian couple who took turns - the perfect way to balance things out I reckon!! (That said, I love being pg so much I don't think I would want to give DH a turn even if I could LOL!)

Hi Alisia and Shel.
    Not gay but I do like girls, in fact I married one 21 years ago. Anyway just to let you know I am here to answer any of your questions and to guide you through this pregnancy should you need any help. All the best.

Welcome, congratulation and good luck with TTC and pregnancy! I'm sure we're all here to help you thru! Happy birthday too!

just wanted to wish you all the best for falling pregnant Alisia and also a big Happy 21st birthday!