Thread: need some advice

Unhappy need some advice

hello....
    well heres the story, my partner and i are TTC and its been just over 2 weeks since we done the insemination, i have had spotting, feeling sick and peeing like crazy, all the signs are saying i am pregant but the home test is saying different???
    I feel like the test is lying to me... Has any one else had this happen???
    ema_tracey...

Lea79 Guest

Hi, what test are you using? Some tests are more sensitive than others so try a couple of different brands. I know forelife and clearblue are known to be sensitive. Sometimes the HCg ust takes a little longer to have enough circulating in your pee. I hope you have more luck and you get a :BFP: very soon! Good luck!

Leanne

Hi hun,

What test are you using?? Like Lea said some tests are not as sensitive as others. Are you late for AF? Ohhhh, I hope this is it for you (and not your mind playing tricks... I know mine did when we were TTC )!

hey guys,
    i have used first response, but yesterday i had a blod test which came bakc inconclusive.
    what the does tha mean???
    argh its drving me crazy...
    ema_tracey

Hey Ema,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

If the blood test has come back as inconclusive, I would think it means that you will need to wait and have another test in a little bit of time to get a definite positive or negative result.

Good Luck

Lea79 Guest

yep, sounds like test in a few more days. When I fell pregnant years ago in a past hetro relationship I used 3 different brands of tests, one from the chemist was negative, one was very faint positive and the one I used from work was bright positive all on the same day (I really wasn't coping well with it lol) Needless to say I miscarried a couple days later but its interesting to see what comes up with different brands. I really do hope you are preggers. Oh and the inconclusive test, like nurse27 says will need to be repeated in a few days. The blood test may have been stored incorrectly or something like that. Good luck and let us know ASAP!

Leanne

Hey Ema-Tracey, just wondering how things are going for you and if you have tested again?? Hopefully things are all good for you

i havent tested again yet, but i am going to see a different doctor tomorro, so i will let u all kno...

Lea79 Guest

Good luck for getting a test done at the doctors today ema_tracey! If AF hasn't arrived yet something has gota be up....or someone is trying to stick! Hope its good news for you

Lea n Sel