Thread: playgroups brisbane southside

Default playgroups brisbane southside

hi there my partner and i are no longer mums to be, we are mums our son D'arcy is almost 8 months old and we are looking for playgroups that are gay friendly or other gay and lesbian families or gay friendly with young children to hang out with bbqs picnics etc anyway if anyone knows of any playgroups or would like to hang out my email addy is
    [email protected] we would love to hear from you cheers

Hi hun, there is a regular coffee group that meets up at a South-West coffee/playhouse. If you're on MSN send me a msg and I'll give you the details.

Where abouts are you? I'm in Mount Cotton (between Cleveland and Loganholme) and have a toddler that needs some friends (and me that needs some friends!) I'm not in a playgroup, but am thinking about starting one up in my area. hmmm might put a post up about that

hi there we are in the western subs we could meet up in the middle if you like for a coffee or something? email me if your keen [email protected]

Hi

Scone, I'm at Redland Bay just thought i would post cause i dont know which other members ar in our area