Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some more newbies

Default some more newbies

hey all,
    we have been reading posts in here for the past few months and thought "why don't we just join?", so here we are.
    Here is a little bio on us,we have been together for 6 years this year and have been thinking of adding a little one/ones to our family for over 12 months now. We began our first round of TTC last month which resulted in a and we are currently on day 11 of our second cycle, fingers crossed for this one .
    We look forward to chatting to you all.

hi guys and welcome to BB sorry to hear the first cycle was not the one, but fingers crossed for you both

Hey, Nerangba is northside yes? (I always get confused between the ocation of nerang and nerangba! LOL)
    A couple of us have coffee at Morayfield shopping centre each Wednesday, 11am, Gloria Jeans. If you're interested?

Hope theis next cycle brings good news

Hi and welcome to BB.

Wishing you all the best with TTC and i'm sure BB will be a great place for you both.

Good luck!!

Default Omg omg!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

Leasha - yeah narangba is on the northside and i think we may just have to pop into gloria jeans to meet you, your little princess and whoever else may be joining you both. We will try and make it this wednesday but i'm not making any promises

Today is day 12 of lace's cylcle and we had a wonderful surprise in store for us when we went in to see our nurse for a vaginal scan (yuck!). A nice big juicy 22mm follie getting ready to pop!!!!!! One HCG hit later and we were having an INSEMINATION!!!!!!

So our TWW begins, here's hoping for a

Awwwwwwwwwwwww yay well done you guys! Good luck for this cycle!

thanks, we are keeping our fingers crossed and wishing that time would go so much faster!!!!!!

Hey, you guys coming to GJ's today?

nope, we won't be making it up there today.

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to say hi to you both and I hope the tww is going well for you so far! Good luck!

hi kat,

thanks, this two weeks feels like a year and it's only been 4 days .

we hope you are having a speedy tww, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by leather & lace View Post
    this two weeks feels like a year and it's only been 4 days .
    I know that feeling!!!! It's day 6 for us and it feels like eternity! And then there's that thing where the closest you get to "the day" the slower time passes... ahhh!

Nats - I hope your egg and spermies met, and got invited in for more than coffee .

The more we try and distract ourselves and not think about it, the more we think about it!!! I guess it's just the feeling, and the over scrutinizing every single little thing that your body does (in my case, what my girl's body does) that just drives you almost insane.

This is our second TWW and we are so hoping it is our last. I have no idea how Leasha and Shel went through it 4 times and if i read correctly are planning to do it all over again. When you want something so badly, you do what you gotta do I guess.

Leasha - if you don't mind me asking, who is going to be the oven for your next little bun, you or Shel?

Hehe yep you're right, it really does drive you insane when you think that every little thing might be a symptom! So annoying!! Well af came for me today, but I'm not really surprised, so I'm just hoping next month is the one! Sending lots of good luck your way!

Welcome and good luck Leather and Lace.
    I hope you find a few distractions during the longest two weeks!
    Cath

Thanks Cath and Denise, we are hanging in there...just.

Sorry to hear that your latest cycle didn't wanna play the game Kat, hope your next one is the one, we will be keeping our fingers crossed for you.

Hey Nats, how are you both doing? Should be just about time for you now, the wait is almost over,so close, yet so far.

Wednesday is the day for us, and we can't wait!!!!!

Wishing everybody sanity and luck

Default hello there

hello Leather n Lace, I just wanted to give you both a belated welcome. How is it all going this month? any news? I hope you are both enjoying bellybelly, its a hugeee information pool and for me a chill out zone in which I can be surrounded by stories from women who are similar to me

tc

Welcome to BB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast