Thread: Is that you AF, faintly tapping at my chamber door?

Default Is that you AF, faintly tapping at my chamber door?

What a head-funk...y town this TWW is!!

After try no.2 at AHI (...is that even an ancronym? I mean At Home Insem) I held out until 4 days before AF was due to test. Result = BFN. Now it's AF's birthday and she's late to the party.

I feel like she's on her way, I can hear that 'wicked witch of the west' music from a distance (cramps)...but maybe that's just my head? God who knows at this stage? I'm going to continue to wait for her to arrive. I'm just not ready to believe that she's not coming.

I feel like all of my nerve endings have migrated to my abdomen and all I can feel is every change, every little muscle movement...I'm so sure this weird feeling will turn into major cramps any minute now and all my secret hopes of AF having her party at some other place will be replaced by party bags full of wingless pads. What kind of party is this?

Please AF, just don't RSVP next time...I'd rather you just didn't come than leave me hanging.

Caztea...

I am in a very similar situation right now after having two embies implanted (IVF) 10 days ago. I am on progesterone support so cramping comes with the territory - which is not helpful at all!!!

All my AHI (if it's not an acronym it is now!) havent worked. But mine were the boring old DTD with DP kind of ones I hope the other kind are much more successful for you!

I caved and did a poas yesterday and got a BFN Hoping against hope it was just too early. I guess time will tell....

Whatever happens, if AF decides not to party at your place, dont send her across to me. I am definitely NOT in the partying mood. Tell her I am not home.

Best of luck xx I will be stalking you (in a non-sinister thread watching kind of way)

take care

n2l

Hello n2l,

I love stalkers - I'm one myself, so i look fwd to a bit of mutually beneficial thread watching! I promise I will give AF a fake address, she need not rain on anyone's parade(...urgh, that's kind of a weird mental picture!?). Will be keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! Good Luck!!

Caztea

Goodluck to both of you ladies...

Goodluck girls, i hope its the start of a new life and not the nasty AF witch!

Chilled out Saturday, watching movies, doing laundry, eating lunch, lying round...maybe I'll pee on a stick for fun.

And just like that, the party's over. As I'm watching the pee-stick getting ready to reveal 1 or 2 lines, I look down and notice the slightest signs of spotting.

BOO!!

AF you are so drama. You lead me on, you walk out on me and then just when I'm over you, there you are all 'wassup girl, how u been?'. Pfft...Aunty please, I can't talk to you right now.

( ~_ ~ )

So sorry to hear that Caz I really hope it's your turn next time. Do you have another AHI planned?

My cramps are not so great at the moment. But it is pretty early for me (12dpo). I really feel like AF is on her way (except no sore boobs or crabbiness).

Caz. This may seem very random, but the style in which you write your posts puts a big on my face. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks n2l, I think I'll have to take a month off, track my temp every morning, pin point ovulation and then get back to it. how are you going? Cramps? No annoying Aunties i hope.

Hey PumpkinZulu,
    A random act of kindness is always welcome! Thank you so much for your compliment - honestly it made me feel so happy after having such a ****ty run in with my Aunty. I hope to have plenty of other things to write about soon!! I hope all is well for you :-)
    Ciao for now,
    Caz
    p.s. Footscrazy is da bomb, I'm west side too!

Not my month either Caztea...Turns out the ol' biatch is a party animal. She went straight from your door to mine

Next time we should both party with the lights out so she thinks no-one's home.

Hope you are well and that we are both celebrating being UTD very soon

n2l x