... 234

thread: Water Drinking Challenge #3

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2010
    Shoe Heaven

I drink filtered water, so drink 500mls before work, 750ml at work (in an aluminium container) and then 500ml-1L at home at night. Except for this morning when I'd drunk 1L before heading to work because I'd gone for a run.

BellyBelly Member
    Add Sammiejane on Facebook

Aug 2007
    Melbourne

I'll be in, in BF an 8 week old and am not drinking near enough water... Hopefully this will give me the kick up the bum I need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BellyBelly Member

Aug 2007
    Melbourne

I'm up to 2L today! Think this is the most I have drunk in weeks, looking forward to nice hydrated skin among other things

Anyone else?

Mar 2004
    Sparta

I did well this morning but then not so well in the afternoon. I drank about 1.5l before lunchtime but barely had a drop since then. Tomorrow I need to try to be more consistent.

BellyBelly Member
    Add Danielle_NZ on Facebook

Jun 2010
    Springfield, QLD

Oooohhhh I'm in!!!

I had a bad week last week with water and to surprise myself I now prefer the taste of water over fizzy (shock horror) except post mix coke (strange pregnancy thing that has stuck around) so I went out and brought a tray of bottled water so I can just "grab" a bottle when going anywhere and refill them later with filtered water. So far today I've had 3 bottles (600ml each) which isn't enough as I still feel dry, breastfeeding isn't helping lol or is it??? lol maybe thats why I want the water...

Confessions of a Fizzy Lover

BellyBelly Member
    Add helle on Facebook

Sep 2008
    Bunbury, Western Australia

I'm in. I'm a shriveled prune lately XD

BellyBelly Member

Aug 2007
    Melbourne

Not as good today, forgot to take a bottle out with me.
    Just under 2l and that's with a big catch up this evening! Based on the calculations I need more than 2L, but I did have several decaf teas during the day - does this count??

Mar 2004
    Sparta

I did well this morning. Slacked off tonight. I'll have some more now.

BellyBelly Member
    Add Danielle_NZ on Facebook

Jun 2010
    Springfield, QLD

3 x 600mls for me yesterday.

Had a bad weekend waterwise so trying to behave now :-)

BellyBelly Member
    Add ~clover~ on Facebook

Sep 2007
    travelling

Re: Water Drinking Challenge #3

Hi guys

I might join in here I started challenging myself to drink more a while ago. Lasted a couple of weeks, then went backwards. Back to coke, coffee & even then only maybe one of each a day.

I bought a bobble drink bottle 3 weeks ago. So I've just been topping it up & only drinking that through the day & night. Without even thinking about it, because it's just there. I take it to bed with me as well.

I'm refilling it at least once most days. So I'm getting a minimum 750mls. Thursdays & Saturdays are more, because I'll go through at least a bottle just for netball training & games.

I have coffee if it's really cold & might go buy a can of coke if I'm really craving it. But I need to have the money to be able to buy it, so maybe only having one can a week. Making the choice of iced tea or something over coke when out too.

I think it's just becoming habit now, so that makes it easier. I'm not making myself stick too it, its just happening iykwim?

Now to motivate the rest of me...

... 234