Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Water Drinking Challenge #3

I drink filtered water, so drink 500mls before work, 750ml at work (in an aluminium container) and then 500ml-1L at home at night. Except for this morning when I'd drunk 1L before heading to work because I'd gone for a run.

I'll be in, in BF an 8 week old and am not drinking near enough water... Hopefully this will give me the kick up the bum I need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up to 2L today! Think this is the most I have drunk in weeks, looking forward to nice hydrated skin among other things

Anyone else?

I did well this morning but then not so well in the afternoon. I drank about 1.5l before lunchtime but barely had a drop since then. Tomorrow I need to try to be more consistent.

Oooohhhh I'm in!!!

I had a bad week last week with water and to surprise myself I now prefer the taste of water over fizzy (shock horror) except post mix coke (strange pregnancy thing that has stuck around) so I went out and brought a tray of bottled water so I can just "grab" a bottle when going anywhere and refill them later with filtered water. So far today I've had 3 bottles (600ml each) which isn't enough as I still feel dry, breastfeeding isn't helping lol or is it??? lol maybe thats why I want the water...

Confessions of a Fizzy Lover

I'm in. I'm a shriveled prune lately XD

Not as good today, forgot to take a bottle out with me.
    Just under 2l and that's with a big catch up this evening! Based on the calculations I need more than 2L, but I did have several decaf teas during the day - does this count??

I did well this morning. Slacked off tonight. I'll have some more now.

3 x 600mls for me yesterday.

Had a bad weekend waterwise so trying to behave now :-)

Default Re: Water Drinking Challenge #3

Hi guys

I might join in here I started challenging myself to drink more a while ago. Lasted a couple of weeks, then went backwards. Back to coke, coffee & even then only maybe one of each a day.

I bought a bobble drink bottle 3 weeks ago. So I've just been topping it up & only drinking that through the day & night. Without even thinking about it, because it's just there. I take it to bed with me as well.

I'm refilling it at least once most days. So I'm getting a minimum 750mls. Thursdays & Saturdays are more, because I'll go through at least a bottle just for netball training & games.

I have coffee if it's really cold & might go buy a can of coke if I'm really craving it. But I need to have the money to be able to buy it, so maybe only having one can a week. Making the choice of iced tea or something over coke when out too.

I think it's just becoming habit now, so that makes it easier. I'm not making myself stick too it, its just happening iykwim?

Now to motivate the rest of me...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234