Thread: I'm baaaaaack!

Default I'm baaaaaack!

Well, it's been almost 3 years since I was on here and pregnant with my daughter. And now I'm back, 29 weeks with my third monster (little man) and have the GD boogie again, tomorrow I am going to see the nurses for insulin as I'm losing weight, starving and can't eat practically anything with carbs or fruit to keep me under the blood glucose levels they want. It will be such a relief to be able to have a slice of toast in the morning or 2 weetbix at least! Anyway, wanted to say hi ladies again

Hi Linzy

I wasn't part of this thread but it's always lovely to see an old 'face' return to BellyBelly. Sorry you have had to return under such rough conditions though!

Hi there,

Hopefully some of the ladies that have GD pop in and say Hi! I know one lady has had issues with her levels even on a strict diet, so you will have something more in common than just being diagnosed with GD.

Thanks guys Got my insulin, 4 units to start off with and more ideas for snacks from the dietician. Feel so much happier now