Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have a passion?

drawing and anything creative, that I can put my own spin on.

Deloreans (I WILL own one....one day =) )

oh and Skulls!! (...I know...) <-- kind of a superstition really I guess... I feel if i surround myself with death and skulls and skeletons and what not, then with the balance of life and death, life will be attracted to me and surround me (and mainly my work). itms...

and Graveyards!! mainly discovering lonely graves that are in the middle of no where, and exploring WHY, that poor soul is there on the side of a road/in a paddock/under that tree, by them selves. Its the history and the story behind it that fasinates me.
    Last edited by ~TT40~; May 14th, 2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: expanded on a reason

Oh T, we went on a family trip once to 'outback' Qld, to see a friend of a friend. We went for a drive around part of the property and down near the river was an old family cemetery. There are so many of these all over our vast country, mostly forgotten, bit sad that some of their stories will never be told/no one will ever know who they were. I think it's a wonderful thing to be passionate about!

Quote Originally Posted by ss_storm View Post
    Oh T, we went on a family trip once to 'outback' Qld, to see a friend of a friend. We went for a drive around part of the property and down near the river was an old family cemetery. There are so many of these all over our vast country, mostly forgotten, bit sad that some of their stories will never be told/no one will ever know who they were. I think it's a wonderful thing to be passionate about!
    its true, I'm actually getting good at finding unmarked ones now too, because majority of them aren't marked. but you can tell by the way the land is that someone was burried there at some point.
    I guess I am in a way, trying to make sure no one is forgotten, and by my finding them and thinking about them (even if I know nothing about them) I'm giving them a chance to be remembered.

I love my job, and I am passionate about it.

I am also passionate about human trafficking (the abolition of ~).

I love music, but it's a release more than a passion, if that makes sense ... it's something which wells and wells up inside, and I have to let it out - but it's not something I pursure, ITMS.

I am looking for a hobby ... check out my blog to see how that's going (like in signature).

Communication
    Parenting
    Cooking
    Passion

Scuba diving! It's how DH and I met Don't get much of a chance to do it these days - pregnancy and breastfeeding tend to get in the way... I did go out off Cairns when DD was about 5mths old, left EBM for her and had to express in the toilet on the dive boat... most unpleasant! Won't do that again!

Also breastfeeding - another training to be a counsellor

Photography.

I've never been so passionate about anything in my life! It's something I think about from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep! And I'll chat about it to anyone and everyone! And if I meet another photographer I'm in HEAVEN.

It's an amazing creative outlet and I'm constantly inspired. I feel blessed to have it in my life

Sewing and anything craft really (patchwork, making clothes, recovering chairs, making curtains, leather bags...mosaic tiling, jewelry etc)

Ballet (doing more than watching which I find a bit boring)

My family! I really really love my family!

History - buildings, way of life, clothing, food, customs etc... I live knowing and experiencing how we once lived!!

Old cemeteries and graves - I'm another for loving finding the old graves and unmarked ones so they are not forgotten...

Genealogy - I LOVE researching my family tree and finding all our skeletons in the closet and telling my kids the stories I find...

Anything crafty...

Cooking

Making memories with my family! This is my biggest passion... Loads of photos are taken and many conversations remembering those times. I like to be able to attach a memory for my family to a place and or smell etc...

Photography for me too

Photography and cooking

1st passion my baby
    2nd passion my hubby (he has the same order for me)
    3rd passion my job- I am a horse riding coach and teach body awareness riding which is a bit like yoga combined with riding. I have heaps of competitive riders on my books and I live and breathe my job. Once I find a working pupil I'll have three horses back in work and be nuts with going to comps, teaching, judging and generally messing with horses.

Oh and I LOVE makeup!!!
    All kinds, having it applied, applying it and especially theatrical makeup...

Theatre - I'm an amateur stage actress and DP is a stage manager... I love being on stage and back stage!!!

my family is my passion, so things I do like cooking, organising outings etc I do with zeal because I am doing it for them

Before husband and kids though my passion was reading - I would devour books like no tomorrow
    and animal/child welfare i am really passionate about

Bumping this very worthy thread, so I can come back later & read/reply.

Changing the culture of fear surrounding childbirth.

Crochet.

Interior design.

Midwifery- I plan in a couple yrs when kids are at school to go to Uni and train to be a midwife and bring care to those in remote towns and countries that don't have access to appropriate care and support

Also... Dr Who!!! Love love love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12