Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your (male) DP/DH...

Default Does your (male) DP/DH...

Have a hobby? i think my DP needs one lol. His Hobby is dirt bike riding which is an all day affair and not always easy to organise.. What does your hubby do when you are stalking BB or FB Lol?

My DH likes pottering in the garden, he has a project on the go at the moment..building a chicken coup!
    He loves cooking as well.

DH is always out in the garden when he is home. We have vegies everywhere lol.

Regards,
    Dianne

My dp restores his GT etc. When he was younger he did trail bike riding not anymore thankgod. But he goes to alot of car shows and stuff. He is also the gardener. I hate gardening :/

dirt bike riding and taking the kids out on their bicycles or dirt bikes. It's a great hobby I think as it gets him out the house, is very physical, and he loves it. The only problem is the cost, especially for the kids as my eldest seems to need a new bike every 2 years.

Mafia wars on face book (he has 5 accounts for it)

Mine plays xBox... which is great if you have 2 TVs in the house lol... the main reason I sit on BB for hours on end is because he's hogging the TV and I'm not going to sit and watch him obliterate hostile clans of zombies all night! It's a cheap hobby, and depending on what sort of games you're into, you can fit in 15 mins here and there or have marathon all-night sessions I like it because he gets so absorbed he doesn't notice me looking at shoes online

My DH is doing the dishes ... and come to think of it, normally he is cleaning or making me coffee when I am on the computer

I don't know if he has any hobbies that are easy to do for just a few hours - he like camping, fishing ... outdoor kind of stuff.

More recently, he has started to really enjoy cooking. That is a hobby that is working out very well for me

Yes, too many

He has a motorbike, he is a sporting clay target shooter so has many guns that need upkeeping, he has a 4WD so likes to get out with the boys, likes camping, is trying to build a camper trailer as well as a roof console for his 4WD, has about half a dozen magazine subscriptions (just camping etc )

Mine goes to the gym a lot when he has spare time, snowboards when he can, is kind of like a dog in that if you throw a ball he will chase it...

DH plays golf, cricket and basketball. He goes 4wheel driving and chops wood. He's never home.

Oh yeah, how could I forget golf? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    Oh yeah, how could I forget golf? lol.
    Bloody golf!

my DH builds car motors. its an expensive one, and he really does depend on money as to whether he can do it or not. We have only recently bought a new truck for him to work on and do up, up until about a few weeks back he didnt have anything to do and just watches telly or goes to the pub and gets drunk (also very expensive) but now we have the truck he can play with it, although he is still limited on money not so much.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Plays football and goes to the gym, but when I am on here he is glued to the TV!

Mine loves to tinker and fix stuff He's one hell of a handy man so that's fine with me!

He is obsessed with his lawn too so he gives it a bit of lovin' most weekends (he's just mowed and whipper snipped it and now he's at Bunnings getting some new sprinkler parts). He plays golf every now and then but his real sport is sailing. We own a yacht so he tinkers on that, competes and we go out on our own or with friends a few times a month or more

DH does gardening, plus we have our chooks and goats. He has now joined the poultry club and is also part of the CFA.

He is also into online gaming. That I don't really recommend, almost killed our marriage a few years ago (along with other issues). It has is benefits in that they are home, but depending on what game they choose, they may as well not be there.

Mine is teaching himself to play guitar again. He won't let me watch/listen though, he's too shy - very cute.

Also comics, movies and he's a total domestic god so is usually tidying up something. Best. Hobby. Ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast