Thread: Dream Catcher where can I buy one ?

smiles4u Guest

Question Dream Catcher where can I buy one ?

Hi all,

My DD would love a Dream Catcher, I thought it might help her when she has bad dreams and at the age of 4 she heard about them and believes it will help her, so I couldn't resist that thought !

So does anyone know where I can purchase one ?

TIA xox

Why not make one together? You need a circule some wool/cotten feathers bead etc. Probably instructions on Internet somewhere

Otherwise you could try some markets

I've seen them in shops that sell crystals and hippie type things. Got an alternative type shop near you? Otherwise I'd try and google dream catcher.

I used to have one my cousin made, you could maybe try and make one together, shed probably love it.

Another vote for making one together!!! I have one my sister-in-law made me and it has shells and beads and feathers that she'd collected.

If you make it together, you're also giving her some power in making the bad dreams disappear- have fun, and good luck!

i tried to pm you some links but your inbox is full....

I bought one for DS1 a couple of weeks ago from the TS bookshop in Melbourne.
    Not sure about closer to you. Thereyd definitely be shops in Daylesford that would have them though but thats still a bit of a hike

smiles4u Guest

Smile

Junglemum I've empty my inbox now

Yeah, I was going to suggest a new age shop as well. My mum has one above her bed that was a DIY kit. Not sure where she got it though? I wonder if somewhere like Spotlight (or somewhere similiar) might have kits you can make together..

Another vote for making one
    I made mine.