Thread: heavy duty trampolines- vuly, any others?

Default heavy duty trampolines- vuly, any others?

i am starting to look at trampolines, but i want one that can hold at least 100kg. Vuly trampolines can hold up to 150kg. are there any others that hold over 100kg?

if you have a vuly, do you love it?

Default Re: heavy duty trampolines- vuly, any others?

We have a vuly, and we can't fault it! Its had lots of use and only had it for a few months. 3 year old DS has been known to sneak out when he should be getting ready for bed and having a jump in the dark in the nude!!
    We were going to buy springfree but didn't think 2 boys would be into a tramp for long enough for the over $1k price tag.

We have an Action trampoline. It's 14 foot (4m wide) and can hold 150kg. It's fully enclosed with zipper entrance and padded around the sides. We bought it last year and also came with a sports pack that attaches to the outside. Our kids love it

We have had a vuly for about 8 or 9 months, our boys love it. It feels very strong and so far we haven't had to use the anchor kit! We had an action before that for a couple of years. It was always getting blown about and by the time we were thinking of replacing it the netting was starting to tear. At least with the vuly the various parts are under warranty.

We have a springfree and love it. People we know have had one for about 10 years, still intact no damage, looks much the same as ours really and we got out last year.

We have a Vuly - love it! We had a REALLY bad experience with the company that makes Action products (we bought a swing set that was very poorly made and got no satisfaction from the company) so were looking for better quality and are very happy with the Vuly.

We got our vuly for Christmas - it has been used every day except when we are away, or if its raining. We adore it. We've all been on - yes. All 5 of us, together.

Come for a bounce next time you're my way Or make a specific time and come visit!

Does anyone have the Vuly Thunder?
    Is it worth the $$

Im starring to research tramps. I want one..i mean the girls *shift eyes*...no seriously i want one i can do flips on, when i was younger i did gymnastics at the ais and tramp was my strongest, so want to start back up again as a realistic excersise thing (more likely to do it rather than running)
    Im liking the look of vuly, plus the tent accessory. What size and shape do people have, im looking at large square, or oval, weight limit is a thing, if the girls are on with me we get under 100kg easy, but dh is big, i would guess he is 90-100kg....i know if him and girls (spock was 16kg a few months ago, quark is already 9kg) they will tip the 100....
    Im hoping for a family xmas pressie this year, but will depend on savings...might not he til.next year

Tt40 - I've also stsrted looking. My cousin has a springfree for her kids and it seems great. It is 4m by 2.5m oval and the tag said that it could hold up to 115kg. I had a go on it and it was great. The have had it three years and it still looks brand new. Also, no black rubbing on you yet. Would be interested to know what you chose because we are thinking a joint birthday present next February.

We bought a springfree trampoline last year in November. We looked around for a while, basically we had to replace the pads and netting on our old trampoline and it was only 4 years old, so decided not to go for the cheaper version again! Springfree had a 12 month interest free payment plan thing going, so we decided that would work for us! We got an oval trampoline, with the ladder, and we installed it ourselves. They charge $150 for installation and make out that its hard to install, it took me, DH, and my eldest DD, about an hour to put it all up, was pretty easy to do, just follow the instructions. If they install, they will have pretty specific restrictions, basically they told us that it wouldnt fit in our backyard, because it has to be X metres from the building, and it was just garbage! It has a net around it, my kids are not going to bounce over the net and into to eaves of my house, which is over a metre away!

So we saved $80 on delivery, by picking it up ourselves, they are only 2 minutes up the road from me, the boxes fit in the back of my Xtrail, so they arent that big. Saved $150 on installing it ourselves, without their ridiculous restrictions, it fits perfectly in the space and there are no issues with anyone hurting themselves. Now I just pay it off every month, they say minimum payment is under $50 a month, but that means that it will take almost 2 years to pay off, so I am paying, double that, and we are almost paid off, only another month or so and we will be done!

My daughters use it all the time, they love it!!