Thread: I've dried my wedding bouquet, now how do I frame it?

Default I've dried my wedding bouquet, now how do I frame it?

Hi all, my wedding was almost 2 months ago and my bouquet has been hanging in the spare wardrobe upside down, drying. Its now as dry as it will ever be, & I'm wondering how I would go about putting it into a 3D frame? I know there are people who do this professionally but they also charge a bomb. I am going to give it a go myself & if it stuffs up I am not worried iykwim. If anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated.

my sister and I were going to do that to my flowers... they are dried and still sitting in a box waiting!!!! (we are almost coming up to a year married!!)

We got a shadow box and some foam and special glue, also some spray laquer (sp) stuff to spray on the flowers when we were finished... i want to eventually sort of layer the flowers in the shadow box.... if that makes sense..

My shadow box is actually three boxes hinged together, so i was going to do the flowers in one, a photo/collage in the other two - using pics of flowers & wedding, leftover card from our invites etc...

I hope i helped!

If i ever get around to making it i will post photo's... one day

That sounds nice Sophie, I know I am the same, I can see these flowers hanging in the spare wardrobe for a few years if I dont do something now lol