Thread: Kids Craft Bargain$ at Kmart from today !! ... Only $20 for G8 Tub of Craft Stuff : )

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up Kids Craft Bargain$ at Kmart from today !! ... Only $20 for G8 Tub of Craft Stuff : )

Hi all,

I saw in the Kmart brochure today a plastic storage tub full of all things crafty ideal for children 3years plus ... for only $20 (is usual $30)

It's on sale as of today (2nd April) !!

So, i went to Kmart to check it out and i was so surprised how big the tub is and it is a great quality lockable tub with tons and tons of everything imaginable for your child to make all sorts of crafty/art items

Each packet of items are worth at least $3 to $4 each if purchased on their own ... and there is heaps & heaps of packets of items plus more and not forgetting the great tub to keep it all all

So, i wanted to share this super bargain with you all ... i have purchased for my nearly 3 year old DD

To give you an idea what is in the tub i have listed the following that is stated on the side of the tub ;

1 x re-usable plastic storage case/tub with handles
    1 x small bottle PVA glue (21ml)
    1 x kids plastic safety scissors
    1 x mini sketch pad (20pages)
    2 x bottles poster paint (60ml)
    3 x A4 sheets of felt (in 2 colours)
    3 x glitter bottles (assorted colours, 10g)
    6 x tubes glitter glue (15ml)
    20 x feathers (assorted colours)
    20 x glitter pom poms (25mm)
    30 x glitter pom poms (20mm)
    50 x mini glitter pom poms (13mm)
    50 x chenille sticks (in 7 assorted colours, 30cm)
    50 x chenille sticks (in 7 glitter colours, 30cm)
    50 x coloured popstixs (icecream stix)
    50 x wiggly eyes black & coloured (assorted colours)
    50 x chenille sticks bumpy shape (in 7 assorted colours, 30cm)
    100 x pony beads (8mm assorted colours)
    150 x wiggly eyes black & white (assorted sizes)
    400 x colour & shape sequins (assorted colours & sizes)
    500 x coloured twist ties (5 colours, 80mm)
    500 x seed beads (assorted colours)

... not mentioned on the tub is it also has included - a small reel of stretchy plastic string for the beads that bracelets can be made with

I found this item not in the toy section but in the craft section like an aisle behind the Crayola range of crayons, textas, etc ...

omg im so there tomorrow!! lol, what a great thing to have for winter!!!
    um quick question, whats a chenille stick?? lol, im not a very crafty person

smiles4u Guest

Talking

I copied the description of items off the list on the box so the description may be unclear to some ... so please anyone else unsure of anything mentioned i happy to help describe it better (did that make sense or did i just confuse you, LOL )

Yeh, i probably should have mentioned the 'Chenille stick' is what we called 'Pipe cleaners' when i was in primary school moons ago

Also i would suggest this Tub of craft items would make a great gift for the craft/art minded child ... for $20 it would make a cheap gift but yet looks generous

To give you an idea the tub is 28.5cm in Length & 21cm in Height & approx 19cm Wide ... AND would be about Half Full of the craft stuff

Only thing i thought it needed was some coloured sheets of cardboard or coloured paper ... BUT hey, there's plenty in there

lol thanks smiles!
    thought they might have been pipe cleaners but just wanted to make sure. thanks heaps for letting us know about, what a fantastic bargain!