Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego/Mega Bloks Lovers #2...

Default Lego/Mega Bloks Lovers #2...

You go girls!

Continuing on from here .

it's a topic easy to chat lots about... hehehehe

Haha we are chatterboxes! Thanks for sharing about the Big W sale BG. Might have to go for a visit lol.

the catalogue is available online via lasoo if you want to have a beak. doesn't start til next week though.

i had layby'd an item for e's little friend about a month ago (already on special) and it's another $8 cheaper. given two of them in the layby, i will be cancelling and laybying again!

I'll be looking for the girls from us, Santa & the IL's hehe lots more lego coming

I love lego duplo! I have a toddler so not up to lego yet.

I am always being asked to build dinosaurs... the feet and legs are ok, but after that it doesn't seem to resemble anything like a dinosaur...

oooh I wonder if the BigW one is online too.....might toddle off and have a squizz

Will be checking out big W too :-)

it's not til thurs next week that the sale starts - so prices won't be reflective of the sale for a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by Strawman View Post
    I love lego duplo! I have a toddler so not up to lego yet.

I am always being asked to build dinosaurs... the feet and legs are ok, but after that it doesn't seem to resemble anything like a dinosaur...
    My DD has been asking me to build dinosaurs with her duplo. She loves Gigglesaurus lol.

given lego and duplo are much the same (just the sizes) there are some lego "instructions" for dinosaurs that you might be able to use to get the right shape for your dinosaurs. pretty sure they are in the creator section of the lego website (i've got them printed already for dd) - if you need help finding them i can probably grab them and pm you the link Rowellen (sorry strawman, can't pm you for now!)

Must be somewhere between 8 and 12 weeks til Christmas - basically "normal" layby terms for the big stores. Kmart also have a catalogue out with some decent lego savings in it. the mine hubby has his eye on is $25 cheaper than the cheapest we've seen it on ebay, and about $40 cheaper than most shops have it. Fire station is $15 to $35 cheaper than i've seen it elsewhere. Some of the Friends stuff is cheap but some is comparable to elsewhere.

the one thing DH really wants to get (just the random 1600 piece set so that he and DD can make things together without running out of bits) is NOT on special lol typical!

Might have to check out if any other stuff is cheaper online & order it... Bigger stuff from Santa & the IL's. Picked up a friends magician set for $15 in woolies today... Not on special but thrown it in the x-mas pile as DD2 will love it!

So DS says today that if we get him the tree hut Lego, he won't need any other Lego EVER! Not the heliplane, the emergency kit, the digger/bulldozer, the big helicopter or anything! Pity, as he's got all the other stuff, plus a general mixed box and two aeroplanes coming, but no tree hut!

Lol, i made quite a few Duplo dinosaurs for DS 'BL' (before Lego, lol!). I was going to suggest the Lego instructions for Duplo dinosaurs, but there are different shaped pieces that really make the dinosaurs - the teeth, for instance. I got out of it sometimes by helping DS make Duplo caves, rocks and trees and then adding plastic dinosaur figurines

Ha, JLeigh, DS and I had a similar convo today, only his was the heliplane, and I won't even want the fire stuff or the monster trucks or the......
    better go and reorganise my laybys....not that he'll remember on Christmas day.

The heliplane is awesome! I can understand the desire to have that I one!

Dd really wants the spooky haunted house in the Kmart catalogue. Ummmmm no!

We don't get catalogues here so PRETTY PLEASE warn me of the sales BG, you've got an idea if what I'm after so let me know who has them cheapest ;p

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    The heliplane is awesome! I can understand the desire to have that I one!

Dd really wants the spooky haunted house in the Kmart catalogue. Ummmmm no!
    DH and I want that too!!!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast