Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Lego/Mega Bloks Lovers #2...

Default Re: Lego/Mega Bloks Lovers #2...

I have special divided containers for the big builds MD! Some of them are just messy. Usually they come in nice ordered modules, but having said that, I can't recall what the Christmas/winter village sets were like when I opened them!

I have just completed the last of the city-ish pieces from the friends Lego. Haven't done the cruiser again (cos she hasn't dragged that one out) but the rest are done. Vid in the fb Lego group (spanned too much room for a photo lol)
    Last edited by briggsy's girl; December 28th, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

MD, I think your way is the most intelligent way! I have been frustrated with some of DS's sets. Any way to make it easier is a good idea IMO.

Had a giggle today - the lego man found me on here! apparently his website has been getting some traffic from here so he went beaking to see what on earth this forum was about and found me!

good thing i've said only nice things about him so far!! Hi Rick!

got catalogue with upcoming stuff for 2014 from his shop today - i'm gonna be perpetually broke! i think i need a second job...

So, has everyone done all their Xmas Lego yet?! What is your LO's fave sets? We've opened every set and built most of the stuff from the instructions or pictures for each. DS is loving his giant box of General Lego, the one with the dinosaurs on the outside and has insisted on making them all - no instructions so DH and I have been pouring over the pics to figure out how to make them! DS then pulls them apart and mixes the pieces so he can play 'palaeontologist' and put the dinosaurs back together again!

DS was also given a Lego story book with a figurine and a few pieces as a 'new big brother' gift. I've never seen them before - where do you get them from?

We've built all the big sets but still have some mini barbie sets, animal sets (doubles / triples) & some other small box lego sets (doubles)

We went away & have been busy unpacking, today the girls need to clean their room then they can do some building.

DD2 is getting some sets they don't have for her birthday on Monday so those will probably be built first

We've still got 3 sets to go. DS is mostly doing it on his own so it is slow going.

LOL BG, about the lego man finding you!

I've never seen story books JLeigh. Congrats on your DS2!

New thread! New thread!

HERE

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819